Fifa 08 DigitalWorld Online

blueslimshady

Member ++
Reaction score
Hi guys n gals, dunno if this has been done but ive created a league on Fifa 08 and called it DigitalWorld to hopefully get a bit of fun between a few of us,

Anyone intrested search for DigitalWorld in user section on ps3

Password DigiWorld

Look forward to seeing people there :)

P.S Hope DigitalWorld dont mind me using there name for the league. if so let me no and i will remove asap :)

The best time to catch me online is usually between 8am and 2pm and 7pm and 10pm GMT

Last edited:
there was already a league set up mate but i think its kinda fell by the wayside i aint heard anyhting of late about it

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

i think ppl lost heart with the league as kept winning lol.
count me in if u set it up

Hi guys n gals, dunno if this has been done but ive created a league on Fifa 08 and called it DigitalWorld to hopefully get a bit of fun between a few of us,

Anyone intrested search for DigitalWorld in user section on ps3

Password DigiWorld

Look forward to seeing people there :)

P.S Hope DigitalWorld dont mind me using there name for the league. if so let me no and i will remove asap :)

The best time to catch me online is usually between 8am and 2pm and 7pm and 10pm GMT

How many games have you got it set at to play each other, one of the other leauge has only set to 1 i think. Im going to set a friendly leauge up with 11 games v each other. The name is FriendlyDW and password is dwrules. Lets keep it going this time though!

Last edited:
il add that aswell rob, think i only set mine up as 3. was gonna do 11 but thought it would be too many, but maybe it wont be now ive played a little

i think ppl lost heart with the league as kept winning lol.
count me in if u set it up

I'll join it later and i am gonna try my ass off to beat you this time lol lol lol lol

I got this the other day.

I was good at fifa on the ps2 and psp but I can't seem to get into this one.

I'll be setting up my net name and then joining, for a wooping no doubt.

I tried to get on to the server on thursday night but got the PW wrong. Couldn't be arsed checking on here at the time so just went to bed.

Now that I got the proper PW i'll be on to get a beat down soon. Played about 3 games online and got humped in all 3. It's very annoying as i used to be alright at fifa :(

Does your ping have much of an impact on your gaimng when it comes to fifa? I'm more used to playing counter stirke on the PC and obviously a good ping assists.

Last edited:
I was taking it easy as your were the mackems lol. Nah i had a shit game, fair play to ya mate though. Good game we'll play again sometime

if anyone fancys a game at 7pm tonight to get me ready for the united match then just post a message in here.
hopefully beat or be beaten later lol lol lol

i'll be on tonight if anyone wants a game, from about 6.30 till the footie kicks off

i'll be on tonight if anyone wants a game, from about 6.30 till the footie kicks off

cool il have you a game at 7 them mate if your up for it..........(be affraid be very affraid lol lol lol lol)

Lets make a thing of it ill be on soon if anyones up for a game

Back