Few weeks being busy with several projects serving you has been delayed my apology.

Re: Few weeks being busy with several projects serving you has been delayed my apolo

I posting feedback @ download center what needs to b fixsed on TM6800s/TM6900s for too years but all being ignored?

@ Download center

TM6900s:Smokin:

patch726p positioning/signal workeds fine

patch726p 13E SCT HD workeds fine

patch726p NOVA CINEMA HD and NOVA SPORTS HD workeds fine

constantly for 15 hours a day on CCcam patch725p or patch726p workeds fine

Canal digitaal NL @ 19.2East channels 100% ok on patch725p or patch726p

patch maker needs to do is add all Packages to patch725p or patch726p
Bulsat @ 39°East channels only on Irdeto2
Rai @13°East 10992 V 27500 Seca1
AustriaSat Cryptoworks @ 19.2East
ORF Digital Cryptoworks @ 19.2East
Mezzo 12245 H 27500 @ 13East
csat viaccess @ 19.2East
Ant 1 europe @ 39East 11052 V 30000
12111 H 27500 @ 4.8°East channels only on Cryptoworks
TV Globo Internacional @ 13East

@ PhantOm people would like to see if it can be fixed or not we be saying this for over two years now m8

Thx

Re: Few weeks being busy with several projects serving you has been delayed my apolo

The Blind Scan on the TM6900HD used to be very good but since patch 679p issued 17-04-2009 the Blind Scan has never been as good at finding all active transponders especially low symbol rates that now wipe out what is found in a Blind Scan by the proceeding transponder if within 4 MHz a scan of the transponders on Eutelsat 10 A @ 10 east between 12700 to 12750 will only find 2 or 3 of the active transponder here >>
-http://www.flysat.com/e10a.php where 6 transponders are active I have other receivers that perform this task very easily including the TM1500CI+ Super this receiver is excellent for low symbol rate transponders & does not overwrite found transponders but finds all active DVB-S SD transponders,

Another example of the blind scan corruption on all patches since 2010 is the duplication of found transponders an example of this can be found on Intelsat 905 @ 24.5 west 11675V 27500 latest software duplicates the transponder data,

Maybe a change in the Blind Scan configuration from 1-2-4-8-16 to 3-5-10-20 would be a more productive route ? or adapt the 1000SD series blind scan for 6000series HD use with Detail, Low, Medium, & High, symbol rates as this is a more productive format than the current 2-4-8 steps with the HD TM receivers,

Thanks for all your efforts Phantom I really hope you can improve this range of receivers,

Hopefully Technomate will lead the World again by introducing a new receiver incorporating 4:2:2 with the current 8PSK & QPSK plus the inclusion of 16APSK , 32APSK & Codex ect well lets hope you can sort out the current receiver problems & forward this info to higher authority to include this in the next receiver build & hopefully make your life a little easier Phantom.

...Hopefully Technomate will lead the World again by introducing a new receiver incorporating 4:2:2 with the current 8PSK & QPSK plus the inclusion of 16APSK , 32APSK & Codex....

There is very little chance of Technomate leading the world again in satellite receivers, they have walked away from their customers with contempt and disregard. There is more chance of Echostar returning to manufacture high end satellite receivers than Technomate establishing a semblance of a reputation for quality of equipment and customer service.

Harsh words I know, however it is the absolute truth and we all know it even if some fail to accept it and are in denial about it.

Now if Echostar were to return to the world of high end motorised satellite receivers, well..............

Back