ferguson swipe at arsenal

theseeker

Inactive User
Reaction score
Not happy with beating Arsenal 4-0 on the weekend, ferguson wants action taken for the "terrible" injustices that his team had to endure on the weekend !!

ferguson said.
I haven't got anything to say about Gallas because we kind of expected that, but that's because there's one law for them and another for everyone else - or a different rule. Obviously, a lot of clubs who have suffered from retrospective views of incidents will be disappointed.

It was difficult for Alan Wiley. He had a hard game in the second half because there were so many things happening. There could have been quite a few players sent off from their team, maybe three or four, and I didn't realise that until I saw the video.

Justin Hoyte had a kick at Nani off the ball and their young left-back, Armand Traore, had a terrible tackle on Nani as well. But Wiley had probably had enough by then and he was probably happy to draw a marker under it. The important thing is that everyone has been made aware of the Gallas incident, though. We don't have to answer for them, but we have to leave it now.

Does Ferguson moaning about "one rule for them, and another for everyone else" strike anyone as ironic ?

Last edited:
as u say that is a bit rich coming from old red nose..........he gets all uperty when the remark is made about the ref has his manu watch on today!

Typical of the drunken tramp , He's always been a moaner as too have his teams. No one pressurises the ref like them.

yeah i think he must have a video made from the most bias manc in the world lol he failed to mention all his own players surrounded the ref to get eboue sent off????

but thats what you expect from a guy like him.... look at it this way he was probably drunk and we all talk shit when we are drunk lmao rofl ;)

well i think the FA should have taken action against Gallas..

after all it was a kick off the ball clearly on video

I agree alot of the top teams do get some preferential treatment, due to their experience in hounding the referee.

But Arsenal were absolutely pathetic, Gallas is an over rated and frankly crap player. He's dirty and a sore loser, he should have definitely been sent off the complete and utter prick.

In regards to the other two gooners who came in with ridiculous tackles, there should have definitely been more yellow cards if not red. If Traore actually connected with the tackle on nani, it could have been a very bad injury.

Lets quote from Arsene " I zid not zee ith, I haz thee eyez cloze zee hole time". Idiots.

Oh yeah, four-nil

I agree alot of the top teams do get some preferential treatment, due to their experience in hounding the referee.

But Arsenal were absolutely pathetic, Gallas is an over rated and frankly crap player. He's dirty and a sore loser, he should have definitely been sent off the complete and utter prick.

In regards to the other two gooners who came in with ridiculous tackles, there should have definitely been more yellow cards if not red. If Traore actually connected with the tackle on nani, it could have been a very bad injury.

Lets quote from Arsene " I zid not zee ith, I haz thee eyez cloze zee hole time". Idiots.

Oh yeah, four-nil

LOl your post made me laugh how one sided

Let me guess your a man U supporter???!!!

Arsenal pathetic in what way?

gallas overarated??? so whose bettter than him.... oh let me guess ferdinand ? dont make me laugh lol

And talking about ridiculous tackles i can remember on numerous encounters where we were on the recvieving end and the ref did F all as ferguson had his tongue so far down his backside.

Oh yeah, four-nil

lol, you missed the point, its not about arsenal, its about the pot calling the kettle black.
Its usually manu who get the preferential treatment especially at home and heres fergie moaning coz for once things didnt go his way !!
"Hounding the ref" no-ones better at that than manu and chelsea.

Anyway I reckon your a chav not a manc, by the way you hate arsenal, especially gallas !!

lol lol love it. imranrasool what a quality post.

4-0 oh yeah. and that gallas is overated. all you arse fans call rooney shite well he made gallas look world class.

what a match. did arsenal actually get a shot at goal??

best match ive seen in ages.

Back