Fecking Helen Flanagan again.

miggy

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
I am sick of hearing about this z lister Helen Flanagan, she is in every paper. She was a crap actress in Coronation street. She became popular on I'm a celebrity get me out of here only because her bazooka's were constantly out. Now she thinks she can sing. The clue is in the title of her new single "Your Gorgeous Baby". I bet this bashful bitch is singing about herself. :arrrr: :bangshead:. Time for some more medication I think. :drink:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the first time I've heard of her.

I take it that is a plus Miggy? :)

Worlds sexiest woman 2013 hahaha

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

turpin.jpg
:sick:

Who was the judge Ben Turpin??? :Laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
i agree, shes everywhere, does nowt for me at all, canny body but not a looker & a right pain in the arse, you do know its not her singing don't you ?

" it's not actually former soap star Helen singing, the track is by a New Zealand band called The Neo-Kalashnikovs "

Last edited:
i agree, shes everywhere, does nowt for me at all, canny body but not a looker & a right pain in the arse, you do know its not her singing don't you ?

" it's not actually former soap star Helen singing, the track is by a New Zealand band called The Neo-Kalashnikovs "
Is she really that desperate she has to pretend to sing in a band she is the pits.

Who is she.???
Never heard of her. Is she a bus driver.?? :err:

Back