Fecking Bad Drivers

Lets not get to dewirius guys there are enough wunatics on the woad as it is. :silly:

@miggy @gez - what cam were you looking at for the the 20 quid please?

I haven't bothered with my NC protection this year but may get one of these with the money i've saved. At least if you can prove your not at fault then it shouldn't affect your NC anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
@leemoo it will affect your NCB until a claim has been fully completed, so if your renewal is due in the mean time then your quote will be inclusive of having had a claim and so will be higher and there will be no refund on completion of the claim.
Protected NCD isn't usually that expensive in relation to the policy, if your Protected NCD is expensive compared to the cost of your policy then perhaps you should look at another insurance company.

@leemoo it will affect your NCB until a claim has been fully completed, so if your renewal is due in the mean time then your quote will be inclusive of having had a claim and so will be higher and there will be no refund on completion of the claim.
Protected NCD isn't usually that expensive in relation to the policy, if your Protected NCD is expensive compared to the cost of your policy then perhaps you should look at another insurance company.

I have protected it for the past for years as I have quite a bit but I've ready stories were if its your first accident then they still put up your premium up anyhow. It wasn't a big amount maybe 30 quid but I Think I was just being a tight arse and decided to keep the money in my own in my pocket this time around.
You've got me thinking now.... maybe I should have protected it lol.

@miggy
basicly all the same just different looking.
be worth it when you get it set up and can relax a bit more when driving around.

@gez the camera works fine unfortunately Ronald Mcdonald was in front of me and didn't know the difference between going on a red light or a green. Any how I gave him a few words of my ultimate wisdom and he swiftly drove off. I got home happy as Larry with my new toy, so much so that I let my wife watch my fantastic adventures on my pooter in glorious HD. Ffs gez why didn't you tell me there was an internal microphone on it. Lol. Do you know where I can buy some of that carbollock soap mate?. :(

Love it @miggy, bet she was more red faced than you...hope you told the guy he would be on utube soon, always sets then off panicing lol.

@gez the camera works fine.

It certainly does! Things seem to be pretty scary round your way miggy.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

It certainly does! Things seem to be pretty scary round your way miggy.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Omg :Yikes:

OMG, how stupid of me :( @miggy, your REAL name is Sergei Miggyoffski ;)

No H, that is what I said to the other driver. It was something offski I know that?. :err:

ive been running a dash cam for a few years now, ive got the blackvue, which is a LOT more expensive but the way i looked at it - it would save me any excess if and when the worst happens.
what triggered me was nearly being involved with a crash for cash scam, the to$$ers followed me for about 3 miles on the a127 at 3am, then they decided to try the scam, but i had become aware of them and managed to avoid a crash (very close but no cigar).
I often see these stupid people travelling to london daily, and i had thought about posting them on utube in HD glory but never really could be bothered.
Im am now thinking of upgrading my system to the new blackvue as it has built in wifi so i can upload the vids straight from my phone.

Back