feathers

Steady on Auld Bhoy!

I never said anything derogatory about the lad, in fact I praised him (last season I made a small fortune betting on him for the first goal).
What I did have a go at was the poor league that he plays in.
Anyone who goes to play for either Celtic or Rangers will only benefit financially, they won't become a better player because nine times out of ten the opposition is not good enough.

Why do you think the Auld Firm never do anything in europe?

larsing around

whooooooooooo,

did countryboy get outa da wrong side of bed this morning or did someone say a bad word about his beloved larson, ilmao,

now wherve i heard that before , rrlmao

regards scootie

ok sorry m8 but larson is happy where he is and before having a dig at our league it might not be the premiership but celtic / rangers could hold there own down there ...scoot getting out of bed any side is the wrong side for me im a lazy f**ker m8 lol:) :)

good to see the King Of Kings giving up on international footie to spend more time with his family i.e CELTIC F.C.!! lol!
owenzy.
:Frog: :Clap:

Originally posted by countryboy
ok sorry m8 but larson is happy where he is and before having a dig at our league it might not be the premiership but celtic / rangers could hold there own down there ...

No prob m8;)

I agree, they would hold their own in the Prem and with the tele money they would get down here and the extra pulling power they would soon be major players, not only in the domestic scene, but in europe as well.

I hoped that something would come of the speculation going around about them coming down to join the Nationwide Div 1. Not only would it surely sell IT\/ dig, but it would give me (Preston North End fan) a chance to go to Parkhead and Ibrox.

You never know, stranger things have happened.

Back