Father day dvd copywrite bolloxs

wenglishboy

Inactive User
Reaction score
well fooked off got the full series of over there the sky one drama of american troops out in iraq. tried to play the fookin things on my dvd player and all it will play is some poxy adverts about pirate dvds. when it comes to playing the main films it just freezes.

whats the fookin point. now ive had to back them up via nero and delete all the copywrite material and the menu's just so that i can play them down stairs on the dvd.

they work on the cheapest dvd player from asda (in the kids bedroom) but thats no good to me.

So thank you movie moguls for making the adverts and the copywrite protection, but now youve shot yourselves in the foot. because ive had to back them up i have infact done despite owning the originals what the only part of the dvd that plays says not to do.

serves you right fookers. hope you had a nice dads day if you work in the movie industry. tw*Ts

is that show Over there yor talking about?
I loved it but its been Cut: shocked2

yeah brilliant series. have all 9 hours of it. looking for a region free hack for my dvd player now. you can have the backups when ive sorted it if you like.

wenglishboy said:
yeah brilliant series. have all 9 hours of it. looking for a region free hack for my dvd player now. you can have the backups when ive sorted it if you like.

M8 if you use Dvd Decrypter it will take the region code out thus making the Dvd region free.. I know i would rather have the original, but if means must!

thnks for the advice on decrypter but i find that recode easy to use along with all other nero tools. just found out that my dvd dosnt have a known region free hack so looks like ill be keeping my backups. the strangest thing is it will play the "dont pirate" ads. but thats as far as it will go. the ads must be multi region while the main part of the film must be just the one region. first time ive come across this problem but like i said i own the originals so am i alright to back them up and play the backups or would the ol' bill pull me on that. and why do they sell wrong region films in my local music/dvd store? cheapskate fooks only bothered about the coin typical capitalists attitude.

Like the previous poster said just use dvd decrypter to rip the dvds to your pc then burn them with nero, it's simple to do & will get rid of the regeion code.

If you already have the dvd files on your pc use dvd shrink to burn them, it will burn the files as regeion free.

You can download it & there's also a guide on how to use it at that link too.

Back