Father Christmas Interactive Video now online.

Gahh....it is either down or gone....

Just a page that says:

Welcome to your new hosting space
portablenorthpole.tv

(in French)...

Gahh....it is either down or gone....

Just a page that says:

Welcome to your new hosting space
portablenorthpole.tv

(in French)...

It's working here mate, just try again, it was probably down for maintenance or busy.

Hmmm....still not working for me in any browser, I am getting error 404...but no problem with any other websites...

Nice1 Dazza just done 1 for me boy made the misses cry ;)

Thanks very much for this....my kids loved this...and its just what they needed to gear them up for crimbo... much appreciated from me and the misses and everyone i told at work and everyone the misses told at her works too... may i be the first to wish you and everyone else who are members of my digital worldz family a very happy crimbo and hope you all have a great 2010

Thanks very much for this....my kids loved this...and its just what they needed to gear them up for crimbo... much appreciated from me and the misses and everyone i told at work and everyone the misses told at her works too... may i be the first to wish you and everyone else who are members of my digital worldz family a very happy crimbo and hope you all have a great 2010

Glad you all liked. Always good to spread a little cheer at Xmas! :)

nice one mate. rep added ;)

nice one dude, the nipper will love it, might help score a few point with the mrs 2!

my little girl nearly wet herself lol she loved it when he said her name and picture in the good girl book priceless thanks alot mate

Back