FAO: Linked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oggy

Inactive User
Reaction score
I suggest you release your LiteOn dump method pretty soon as iX goes gold in 3 days and if you can contribute.....?

ok flashed with the firmware i had ( dont ask ) but no go so now i know its not crc check its security data check back from bootup data
IE: need right response back

Ever get the response from the box except E64/65/66?

a a a
lol I ain saying nothing anymore as oggy digs me all the time...

all I can say is whats been done has been done ---- liteon dumped--- "yep its true"
liteon flashed yep true BUT not with a hacked firmware working
---- can be flashed but not with in correct firmware?

Don't ask ok still test on dump- flash- test ok...
no pm's or she*to just wait.
its all in the security....

You went quiet after it seems... I bet you never got past 0x52 as Team Jungle didnt except with Lite-On-Erase... and thats not public

well OGGY you tell me you know everything ?? not

i'm flahsing now baby..
what you flashing ???? standard pc dvd-rom drives ?...
flashing and stuff of liteon aint new so don't pm ok.
whats needed is crc and security chk. FW fully after flash to liteon so chill and be patient.everyone.
OGGY get some sleep ask podgy or who ever then i'll let ya know kid......

see ya...

One of the first 5-10 in the world to flash the LiteOn with iXtreme you twat, what were you pretending to flash?

21122008029.flv - Video - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

sorry Highlander but hey Oggy been goating me on all my posts and god knows why !!!!!!!!!!! mmm ************ Read back through your posts cock, Ive never jumped on anyone, only pointed out misdirection... Hold on, in the last posts of yours I checked, I agreed but said not strictly true in ONE post

well i will if sucessfull tell a mod not OGGY as his site is only a mod site that wants peeps to look at his signiture an earn him £££££ ? ... In my vid, still not my site..... You fail so bad you might as well work for PLDS ;)
i like forums end off..... Me too, thats why i spend half my day helping on them
free for all i WILL GET ANYONES KEY FOR THEM ASLONG AS THEY PAY THE POSTAGE..
why just to keep it free no charge just postage fee's
soz Oggy but read all my posts i tell the truth but you try putting me down each time why ? ( god knows) Again, feel free to quote me 'doing it all the time' - I will discredit inaccurate posts, no matter who you are.... TRUTH.... LiteOn dump awaits you ;) As does decryption, your 'truth' suggests you've done it, go tell the ones that matter!
just hope you dont earn out of this hack.... Starting on a loss, killed 25+ drives making it possible for everyone, go release your info, get on the credits list ;)

CDFREAKS forever Used to be good did cdfreaks, does Jesterrace still log on? Tell him Ogs said Hi ;)

Sorry mods, needed done, baited me enough, Ive done nothing but provide solid, accurate info since day one and always will.

Hard to call someone out when you cant talk about what you know

So, Linked..... Wheres your dump now?

Dump.... not the posts you made!!!! Both total shite I know.

Last edited:
I agree with the OGGster.

But curious as to why a good member like Linked would make this post.

Mislead possibly? Not really his fault.

No mention of my pink controller LOL

Nice one oggy :)

Got an elite coming this week I hope, maybe next... pretty much gurantee it will have a liteon ay.

So will this be released soon ? or has it already lol

Christmas eve. C4Eva has said that all firmwares are ready except for the Hitachi.

I suggest you release your LiteOn dump method pretty soon as iX goes gold in 3 days and if you can contribute.....?

Ever get the response from the box except E64/65/66?

You went quiet after it seems... I bet you never got past 0x52 as Team Jungle didnt except with Lite-On-Erase... and thats not public

One of the first 5-10 in the world to flash the LiteOn with iXtreme you twat, what were you pretending to flash?

21122008029.flv - Video - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sorry mods, needed done, baited me enough, Ive done nothing but provide solid, accurate info since day one and always will.

Hard to call someone out when you cant talk about what you know

So, Linked..... Wheres your dump now?

Dump.... not the posts you made!!!! Both total shite I know.

baited me enough,

when grow up will you... jesus.
and show me the bit about dumping or liteon dump ?

i was trying to flash with firmware i had yes. DIDN'T ever claim it to be a direct liteon dump once.
good night my son.

baited me enough,

when grow up will you... jesus.
and show me the bit about dumping or liteon dump ?
Originally Posted by linked
all I can say is whats been done has been done ---- liteon dumped--- "yep its true"
liteon flashed yep true BUT not with a hacked firmware working
---- can be flashed but not with in correct firmware
?

i was trying to flash with firmware i had yes. DIDN'T ever claim it to be a direct liteon dump once. You flashing PC drives ? roffle ;)
good night my son.

Surely a Liteon--->LiteOn drive swap with key change would verify it was flashed with valid firmware.

Grow up? I aint the one making stories up....

Answer me one question:

0x52 - defeated. how?

I challenge anyone, with 48 hours to go:

Dump a liteon, flash a liteon, anything....

No erase CDB - No go.

Oh linked, wernt you flashing BenQ f/w to a LiteOn, therefore, No, you never claimed it to be a direct LiteOn dump... You Claimed it to be BenQ CFW.....

Give up now ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Surely a Liteon--->LiteOn drive swap with key change would verify it was flashed with valid firmware.

Grow up? I aint the one making stories up....

Answer me one question:

0x52 - defeated. how?

I challenge anyone, with 48 hours to go:

Dump a liteon, flash a liteon, anything....

No erase CDB - No go.

Oh linked, wernt you flashing BenQ f/w to a LiteOn, therefore, No, you never claimed it to be a direct LiteOn dump... You Claimed it to be BenQ CFW.....

Give up now ;)

Give up what exactly weirdo...
you on drugs or something ????

just cause you got a hand out now now calm down there lad

Last edited:
Na, quit smoking hash in 05.

0x52?

just cause you got a hand out now now calm down there lad

LOL - was flashing LiteOns when you were making stories up :)

Cisk can back me up here - You got owned worse that the drive itself.

Remember, tell Jesterrace Ogs said Hi

CDFREAKS - He is still a mod, right? He used to ship me verbs :)

LOL - was flashing LiteOns when you were making stories up :)

Cisk can back me up here - You got owned worse that the drive itself.

Remember, tell Jesterrace Ogs said Hi

CDFREAKS - He is still a mod, right? He used to ship me verbs :)

what ever,
stories mmm cant say i remember telling any at all.
you wanna stop and read carefully my son.
take ya time ( tortoise and the hare ) ????
still puzzled about these stories.. lay off ya mushrooms geez ok..

Im sure those seeing the video were tripping too ;)

I posted undeniable facts.

You posted more shite than I could even relate to.

You have immense ability NOT to:

a) answer the question in hand

b) read the post before yours

c) read at all

d) speak a word of anything but shite

e) speak a word of sense

f) be convincing

BUT ABILITY TO

g) be a dumb c*nt, who tries to act WAY above his station that don't know shite.

Hope you will be happy to help people, after all us guys in the background have spent money & time doing the hack in the first place.

Last edited:
what ever,
stories mmm cant say i remember telling any at all.
you wanna stop and read carefully my son.
take ya time ( tortoise and the hare ) ????
still puzzled about these stories.. lay off ya mushrooms geez ok..

I remember. I just got through reading it. You said you dumped and flashed a Lite-on. I know you didn't and now you're denying even saying/typing it. What is going to happen when more people catch you in the lie?

Will you say your gay lover hacked into your account and posted it as a joke?Or will you say your gay lover broke into your account and posted out of spite?

Last edited:
I remember. I just got through reading it. You said you dumped and flashed a Lite-on. I know you didn't and now you're denying even saying/typing it. What is going to happen when more people catch you in the lie?

Will you say your gay lover hacked into your account and posted it as a joke?Or will you say your gay lover and he broke into your account and posted out of spite?

Nice first post dude

Nice first post dude

Thanks. I edited it a bit.. grammatical reasons.

I don't like starting shit but nothing irks me more than people making outrageous claims on a forum then denying it.

Last edited:
Calloused is a legend by his name alone.

His post, summarises him + his status.

If forums had status, Id +v the guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back