Fantasy F1 2010 (Racers League)

pinkhelmets

Inactive User
Reaction score
Big thanks to all of you who supported & enjoyed DigitalWorldz F1 last season! With new changes this year, watching F1 racing will now be even better, I'm sure. Managing a DW fantasy team will give you more reason to watch and support your favs!

To start off, a new option for our DigitalWorldz F1 fantasy league. FSPORTS : Free to Play Fantasy F1 Competition - 2010
'Fantasy Racers' is all about choosing your fav drivers who you want to support this year. Its very simple, you dont have to choose car and engine separately. This new fantasy league is all about deciding which drivers will earn you most points each race.... which ones making you shout at the TV as they do good or bad.

This league allows changes before each race, but that's optional. If you decide your original choice is crap then you wont have to stick with that all season. This will create a real hard-fought competition, as you can easily copy those top choices ~making the surprise results and lower choice drivers have more impact! Take gambles with changes and you can gain more points than those that play safe ;)
The way points are awarded is really great, but we can discuss rules, options and anything you dont understand, just ask here.

Its very easy to join. Click the link above, click on 'Register' or 'Click Here' (to register) and its really simple, with just a valid email required. Your 'username' does not need to be the same as your 'team name' as you get to choose that once registered.

I will post the details of our Racers League to join in a separate post in this thread. I will also provide details of the same league as last year, for those that want more than just choosing drivers. But for now, this will be the best choice and the league for all DigitalWorldz members and friends to join. Notice that this league is open and not passworded, so you can recommend others to join in our fun. :)

Good luck guys, spread the word.

Earwigs Burnin Rubber has joined the league.

I did like the other one too though, as although I knew nothing about F1 you could get points by mixing and matching the cars and engines as well as drivers.

Cheers for setting it up again Pinky!:Clap:

stop and go just joined, not really watched for a while but i'll keep my eye on it now

Usually crap at these things but I'll give it a go

Digi's daycare is all signed up, but i cant find how to join the DW team?

all signed up, looking forward to the start of the season. Interested to see the mix of teams, some going with the budget of 40m, others with 45m. Only time will tell which is the best option

my team is Belligerent Midgets

Really appreciate the interest and effort from you guys. Our league is now in the top 15 and only a couple more to join and we'll hit the top 10, mixing with the big boys :)
There are a few from last year not joined yet so we have hope. Bigger and better, its gonna be a fun season.

....Is the quick access tab along the top in DW getting updated to take us to the new site Pink?
Sorry for late reply on this. The forum link will get updated at some point soon, Mickie has offered that but we need to work on it a bit more. The problem is I've been waiting for last years game/league to re-open before organising, as Rawsy suggested we'd have the 2 leagues running this year. However, last years version is still not open :( and the owner says he wont open yet as all drivers aren't confirmed (Campos and US F1). This is bloody stupid as its likely these teams wont make the first race, especially US F1 as they have no chance now. These new teams havent attended any test tracks, have no working cars and cant announce driver details, so its really crazy. Last minute, no notice, really isnt ideal so I think we may just go for the 1 league that we now have set up and in place :)

Anyway, yes we'll get something set up so its linked and we can view the league and how many points you all are behind me :proud:

Back