famous people

Koolie

Inactive User
Reaction score
I've got to get a personal signature for my sons Cub's task, do you know of any famous people???

I'm rackin' my brains out on how to get local celebrities, i've done the FB route - and asked family (via txt) It's too late now, i shall try again tomorrow.

Try twitter? most famous people use that...

i know someone who may be able to get david tennants signature leave it iwth me and Ill check

You can have my signature if you like. I'm famous in my local:beer:

sry for the delay just checked the person whom I thought could get it cant sory

Ahhh no worries... it's such a PITA, why they give them stupid tasks like this is beyond me. Thanks for trying folks, much appreciated.

Get your local vicar to sign a list of the 7 deadly sins. Most will be relevant to famous people. I would just write a saucy note from Jordan. How will they ever know.:flock:

lol, thanks you lot!

I was thinking about noel edmonds, how easy is it to get a message to him??

Get the contact details, even send a hand written letter with self addressed envelope stamped - most will reply, given the time

I'm sure there was a post by a member saying he was friendly with Mario Bolatelli - if its true he may be the man. I'll see if I can find who it was and repost!

Update:

Chrispeters is the guy who knows him - try sending him a pm

Good luck

Last edited:
pm replied..
wont see mario until Friday , so it past yer deadline (
But maybe havin a drink or 2 with Samba man(Chris samba blackburn captain) tomoz eve providing he back from malta.

Back