Fake tans, moody designer gear and BLING

You have to fear for the state of modern day British women.

I know women 'in general', have their heads in the clouds (perfect man, perfect white wedding etc, etc...), but when you think a show like Sex in the City and Desperate Housewives is real, and some kind of standard to live your life, then you have problems.

Society is f*ucked up on a whole though, men and women...

You have to fear for the state of modern day British women.

I know women 'in general', have their heads in the clouds (perfect man, perfect white wedding etc, etc...), but when you think a show like Sex in the City and Desperate Housewives is real, and some kind of standard to live your life, then you have problems.

Society is f*ucked up on a whole though, men and women...

I wonder if it is only British women? Australian, Finnish and Swedish women aren't into the jaffa cake look as I spend a fair bit of time in those countries. Maybe it's an American phenomena that has crossed the Atlantic.

---

dave check out the link in my sig. That guy rapping reminded me of the John Barnes rap

Favourite quote for me is when Haiti used to say 'But I don't understand Roland' Bwah hahahahah

What a challenge nail the daughter first,then the mother or vice versa.Personally i aint fussed either way,quite partial to the older woman,late 40's early 50's.

granny basher lol thats why you always have a duster handy darko to loosen the cob webs before you dip it lmao

Last edited:
I wonder if it is only British women? Australian, Finnish and Swedish women aren't into the jaffa cake look as I spend a fair bit of time in those countries. Maybe it's an American phenomena that has crossed the Atlantic.

---

dave check out the link in my sig. That guy rapping reminded me of the John Barnes rap

Favourite quote for me is when Haiti used to say 'But I don't understand Roland' Bwah hahahahah

munkey just clicked on your sig funny as fcuk brung some memories back.

munkey just clicked on your sig funny as fcuk brung some memories back.

Tell you what, those memories are priceless. Back then if you was black you could rap, no audition needed. Here is the proof [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnUh5LlrPZ4[/ame]

Tell you what, those memories are priceless. Back then if you was black you could rap, no audition needed. Here is the proof http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnUh5LlrPZ4

still know all the words to 'world in motion' inc the rap.

'just say no' is the worst song and video i have seen in a long, long time, priceless, this would make me take drugs not stop!!!.... :Clap:

Me thinks all those on school kids makes them look like oompla loomplas

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qw0zZttfUaw[/ame]

the reason why most have the jaffa look as they are using too dark a solution for there skin the tan comes in 8% 10% OR 12% DHA a really pale person should get 8%. But my girl gets alot of pale skinned women coming to her and asking for the darkest solution my girl explains its too dark for there skin type and they will look orange but they usually still want the dark solution also my girl doesnt spray anyone under the age of 16 there parents are with them and signs form

the reason why most have the jaffa look as they are using too dark a solution for there skin the tan comes in 8% 10% OR 12% DHA a really pale person should get 8%. But my girl gets alot of pale skinned women coming to her and asking for the darkest solution my girl explains its too dark for there skin type and they will look orange but they usually still want the dark solution also my girl doesnt spray anyone under the age of 16 there parents are with them and signs form

Kids need consent and parents give it? My kid would get a slap and 100 push ups. I suppose its the same as getting an earring done in the 70's and 80's

Kids need consent and parents give it? My kid would get a slap and 100 push ups. I suppose its the same as getting an earring done in the 70's and 80's

yea munkey, your good guy and good way of thinking, batter them too feck, i say so too, they step out of line then wack the shet out of them and make them do pressups while you wack them too, thats the way it was in the good old days and it done none of us any harm.

The youth of today need a right good kicking and i would be first in line to re-introduce capitol punishment, belts, canes, everything, i would even maybe go for hanging too although i would need to think about that one.

Certainly though, your kid wants to step out of line, I.E, use a sunbed etc, they should be battered until they see that its not right to use the stupid machines, beleive me, after a few good beatings the message usually gets through to them thick brains, but if it doesnt, well, send them to prison or borstel, simple as that, toe the line your ok, dont toe the line your fooked, thats life and the sooner all the youth of today realise that the better.

EDIT :>>> I JUST REALISED YOUZ ARE ON ABOUT FAKE TAN RATHER THAN SUNBED TANS, WOOPSSSSS, LOL, BUT STILL, MY POINT STANDS........

Last edited by a moderator:
yea munkey, your good guy and good way of thinking, batter them too feck, i say so too, they step out of line then wack the shet out of them and make them do pressups while you wack them too, thats the way it was in the good old days and it done none of us any harm.

The youth of today need a right good kicking and i would be first in line to re-introduce capitol punishment, belts, canes, everything, i would even maybe go for hanging too although i would need to think about that one.

Certainly though, your kid wants to step out of line, I.E, use a sunbed etc, they should be battered until they see that its not right to use the stupid machines, beleive me, after a few good beatings the message usually gets through to them thick brains, but if it doesnt, well, send them to prison or borstel, simple as that, toe the line your ok, dont toe the line your fooked, thats life and the sooner all the youth of today realise that the better.

EDIT :>>> I JUST REALISED YOUZ ARE ON ABOUT FAKE TAN RATHER THAN SUNBED TANS, WOOPSSSSS, LOL, BUT STILL, MY POINT STANDS........

Ohh. and now i know wtf it is we'r on about, this fake tan stuff is crap too, makes the young lass's look like little ferkin whoores, i think its rediculous that anyones kid should have make up of any kind on at all especially when at school, they all look like idiots/whoores etc, maybe looking a bit like thier mothers i guess as thats where they usually get all these ideas from.

In my day there wasnt any girl seen with makeup, if they were then they got a good slap and therfore would never try it again, all the idiots nowdays think its normal to send thier kids to school with them faces like aunt sally from wurzel gummage, ilmfaooooo.

anyone who does this and allows this in my opinion needs thier faces toe'd in man and thier kids taken off them for allowing it to happen in the first place.........stupid idiots..........

My stepdaughter is 15 and wears make-up.

I suppose I need my head toeing in for letting her, or she needs to be locked up for ignoring me and wearing it anyway?

Sheesh man you can be a little mental at times.

yea mental, but always correct, ahahhahaha :banana:

My stepdaughter is 15 and wears make-up.

I suppose I need my head toeing in for letting her, or she needs to be locked up for ignoring me and wearing it anyway?

Sheesh man you can be a little mental at times.

Cultural differences. I have an acquaintance who is muslim and his 17 year old wears the complete head and body gear. I OTOH think I wouldn't allow make up until 18. British people seem to be ok with makeup on teenagers.

Back