Fairground ride. Would you queue up for this?

Thought it was going to be a clone of Rameses Revenge at Chessington looking at it but its much more random! I'd go on it, but would I trust crazy drunken Russian engineering, thats another story haha :proud:

I thought the fecking thing had broken when it started twisting. :Yikes:

That's a fair old bit of engineering gone into that, wouldn't fancy being on it myself as most rides like this utilise centrifugal force to keep you in your seat but that definitely doesn't !!
Definitely a ride for the thrill seekers !!

Nice! Short of falling out the bloody thing I doubt it could get much scarier

Thought it was going to be a clone of Rameses Revenge at Chessington looking at it but its much more random! I'd go on it, but would I trust crazy drunken Russian engineering, thats another story haha :proud:

My thoughts precisely! If they can screw up a Proton....

If their maintenance is anything like their driving........................:grayno:

There used to be a ride like that at flamingoland. The wikikii wave ,I remember the first time I went on it I thought it was falling apart lol

that would be magic ! but even would be better at night with better music and some fancy strobe lighting
then you would be whistling Dixie !

I thought the fecking thing had broken when it started twisting. :Yikes:

Lmao I thought the same lol... crazy fecking russians ;)

I Would go on it though... but it did look a bit mad lol.

Mick

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The russians are at it again lmao! :proud:

Last edited by a moderator:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The russians are at it again lmao! :proud:

They are 3 Brickies who turned up late for work and that was their punishment. :Laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back