facebook games

derek12345

Member ++
Reaction score
does anyone know of a cheat for bejeweled blitz my wife plays it for hours i would love to go on after her for a few minutes and top her leader board lol

BIG-HOL

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
dont think there is any for them mate, so get practising ;O)

chrispeters

DW Member ++
Reaction score
does anyone know of a cheat for bejeweled blitz my wife plays it for hours i would love to go on after her for a few minutes and top her leader board lol

lol its so annoying...
its just luck that game !!
i wouldnt mind a cheat for blackjack madness , that dealer is a right shark

wilson1980

DW Regular
Reaction score

yeah theres a cheat where u install gresemonkey on firefox and u download a script and u can cheat like anthing. i was woopin all my mates arses but got fed up after a while so not sure if its still on the go cause it was always changing

Captin

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
There is a cheat for bejeweled blitz called gemfinder, it simply plays the game for you but faster than you ever could. All you have to do is sit there with your finger on the "0" key on the num pad. I have used it to get over 500,000 points.

http://www.texturemind.com/post602/

Last edited:

The Bouncer

Inactive User
Reaction score
Download Cheat Engine 3.5 and change the time to 0.1 on Bejewled Blitz, I did it and bet all friends scores in 1 sitting. Changes the 60 seconds into a few minutes. Can easily get a few million :)

derek12345

Member ++
Reaction score
cheers the bouncer got cheat engine 5.5 it works a treat sorry captin couldnt get gemfinder anywhere without paying lol

derek12345

Member ++
Reaction score
not sure how to get this one up and running in read me it says
This software can run only on Windows platforms. It works at best with a 32 bit desktop
but when i try to install it says
this installiation can only be uninstalled on 64 bit windows and goes no futher ????

Captin

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok sorry my bad.

You just unpack the files then run the deluxe EXE file, you don't have to install anything.

It may be that it is the 64bit version, but I've had it so long I can't remember which it is.

Here is a link to the new one, this one you install.

http://mm.captin.org.uk/GemFinderV2.0_install.exe

Both programs will work with Bejeweled blitz and similar games with the same layout. Version 2 lets you re-size the grid for bigger games like bejeweled 2.

TEST