F/S Iphone 4 or swap

Status
Not open for further replies.

seanicca

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
This is a black 16GB iphone 4 running FW 4.1 BB 02.10.04​

Phone is on Orange but could be unlocked as I got this from Apple about 2 months ago, I did try a cut down Vodafone sim but itunes said it wasn't supported and I don't have another sim to try. so am selling locked but you could be lucky.

comes boxed with cables and power adapter ( not original) no earphones and plastic mesh style back cover and an unused screen protector, phone is in excellent condition with no marks.

looking for £380 with special delivery included or would swap for Desire HD, payment via bank transfer or cash on collection from Stockport
View attachment 56602

View attachment 56603

View attachment 56604

i was torn between an iphone and a desire m8, i chose the desire as the specs said the battery was better, but its total $hite. i have chargers in my kitchen, bedroom, car, van and 2 up the missus house

really really poor battery performance compared to the iphones

i was torn between an iphone and a desire m8, i chose the desire as the specs said the battery was better, but its total $hite. i have chargers in my kitchen, bedroom, car, van and 2 up the missus house

really really poor battery performance compared to the iphones

is that normal desire or desire z? because im after a desire z but never touched one.

PS thats a brilliant price for the iphone 4.

Last edited:
is that normal desire or desire z? because im after a desire z but never touched one.

PS thats a brilliant price for the iphone 4.

Yes mate, I have the Desire z and the battery life is shit. Good standby battery life, however as soon as you start using it (and you will because it is cool) the battery just drains. Probably get about 6 hours if i'm constantly texting (I believe it's the screen that uses up so much battery power).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back