F***d Up Jtag

shej69

Inactive User
Reaction score
Is there any other way to get the BK for a sammy if the jtag point are F'd, i think mine are messed, it cant be the jtag becoz it works on another box., but When i connect the jtag to this box, the LED doesnt even light, help

Shej

shej69 said:
Is there any other way to get the BK for a sammy if the jtag point are F'd, i think mine are messed, it cant be the jtag becoz it works on another box., but When i connect the jtag to this box, the LED doesnt even light, help

Shej
the only other way is if you have the original card but it may be locked
are you 100% sure the jtag is conected right?? sammys are a little bit fiddly and always use pad 20 as your ground

pil196 said:
the only other way is if you have the original card but it may be locked
are you 100% sure the jtag is conected right?? sammys are a little bit fiddly and always use pad 20 as your ground

Didnt get no card. The jtag is correct propper, And my ground is pin 20. I even jtagged the wired on the bottom side of the box and no luck

Just hate it when people post "it's sorted" and leave it at that!!!!!!

You could at least post how you solved it...........as it might help others

sorry i didnot get back to you sooner shej im glad to here you got it sorted
would be nice to here how you did it though. to help others out on the same probbs:Clap:

pil196 said:
sorry i didnot get back to you sooner shej im glad to here you got it sorted
would be nice to here how you did it though. to help others out on the same probbs:Clap:

yes mate people should spread the knowledge ;) also no matter how silly the mistake was its always good to share how what the problem was and what you did to cure it as you said pil it will help others ;)

Sorry lads, I got it connected by soldering underneath the pcb board coz pin 13 at the top was burnt out, I connected it to the pc, but kept on getting FFFFFFFFF and 0000000, SO i turnd da box off, Rebooted with the down button held until LD40 Shows up and then once the NAVIGATOR LOADING, in the corner goes off and the screen says "STARTING", i opend BKE and then got my BK, So its all about waiting

Back