f*cking cats!!!!!

bigeasy_uk

Inactive User
Reaction score
my bastard f*ucking cat!! the stupid thing just jumped on my speaker, knocked it over and it landed right on top of my 2 day old ps3!!! bloody heavy speaker too!! there's a 4x1 inch mark along the top now. thats f*cked the resale value. luckily it still works as far as i can tell, it turns on anyway, lucky for the cat, i'd be chasing it round with my rifle otherwise!!!

a cat always lands on 4 feet. a slice of bread always lands on the buttered side.
put some butter on your cat's back and throw it out the window. then let me know of the outcome. i reckon it will levitate.

stick some sleeping pills in its food, Once its out then throw it out of the window and see if it still lands on its feet!!! Let us know.

It should be covered by your house hold insurance if you've got accidental damage cover and its not working (speaker or PS3). Of course you'll have to way up the cost of a new PS3 vs the cost of the increase in insurance premium.

It should be covered by your house hold insurance if you've got accidental damage cover and its not working (speaker or PS3). Of course you'll have to way up the cost of a new PS3 vs the cost of the increase in insurance premium.

They can be such a pain in the arse at times!!! But they are animals, and unfortunately dont know any better...I would look at your Insurance and what the excess is and see if its worth it? On the bright side at least its still working :eater:

unfortunately i dont have household insurance, but after this i think i'm gonna get some!!

dude, dont worry with the insurance. ring an insurance company and get a quote. divide the amount by 12 months and put the premium in a jar every month. if something brakes fix it for the money from the jar. if nothing brakes then you have a good p*ss up for the new years.
the only problem you may encounter is when your house is robbed and the jar gets stolen...

dude, dont worry with the insurance. ring an insurance company and get a quote. divide the amount by 12 months and put the premium in a jar every month. if something brakes fix it for the money from the jar. if nothing brakes then you have a good p*ss up for the new years.
the only problem you may encounter is when your house is robbed and the jar gets stolen...

LMFAO i really hope you stick around m8...

well, have to if i want to get to all the goodies, don't i? :D never done a forum before, will see how it goes

Esiu, superb! Let us see more posts from you. I'll be looking out for them!

of course if it isnt and u have pet insurance then you could ring them up and explain how large the vets bills would be if they dont pay for a new console lol

Poor Cat

Try to look at it from the cat's point of view. imagine someone put a 20ft speaker into your bedroom

I know after some of my recent posts i am going to get some stick over this one, but its 100% truth , and i can take the stick ,most of you guys will know in a mo. LOL

Well my daughter took in a stray cat a few years ago.

lovely cat, but didnt have any manners.

The kids used to leave it in the house overnight, thinking it is too cold outside for it.

One morning i got up to find the cat sitting on the kitchen bench nibbling away at a cooked beef joint.

But this is the worst thing.

When i told the cat and the kids off they decided to start leaving it in the conservatory overnight, where it houses most of my valueable plants over the winter.

A few times i got up in the morning to find soil from the plant pots on the floor, this went on for a few weeks, then all of a sudden my plants started dying.

The point is the cat had been pissing in the plant pots, as everyone knows the acid in cats piss kills plants ( this is where i get some stick ).

The fooking cat dont come near me anymore and never gets to stay in the house , only to be fed.

cheeky, we shouldn't make this into a fanboy thread :p
don't get me wrong i'm a nintendo fan through and through, i just wanted to try something different. and out of the 2 consoles, the ps3 has the better spec so hopefully it will be supported for longer.

Back