Express AM22 Feed at 53 East

killdeer

Inactive User
Reaction score
Active feed on 53 east position at 13.50hrs.

Parameters are 11.098V, SR 3318.

Labelled as Ferdinand-4

TM 5402HD, Triax TD110, Signal Quality 53%

Picture alternates between clear and some sort of (partial) scrambling. I've come across this type of scrambling before but I can't remember what it's called. It's similar to what happened with certain Italian sport channels lat year (I think).

Active feed on 53 east position at 13.50hrs.

Parameters are 11.098V, SR 3318.

Labelled as Ferdinand-4

TM 5402HD, Triax TD110, Signal Quality 53%

Picture alternates between clear and some sort of (partial) scrambling. I've come across this type of scrambling before but I can't remember what it's called. It's similar to what happened with certain Italian sport channels lat year (I think).

do you not remember the nokia line shuffling system from the analogue days? is it similar to that? regards mdt

It was active again a short while ago killdeer.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    123.1 KB · Views: 9
  • DSCN5424.JPG
    DSCN5424.JPG
    29.4 KB · Views: 6
do you not remember the nokia line shuffling system from the analogue days? is it similar to that? regards mdt

My memory is extremely bad and I'm afraid I've got no recollection of that nokia stuff. I did have a receiver back in D2Mac days but don't know what make it was.

The feed is again active this morning with a transmission which ended at 8.10 showing what seemed to be a Russian military spokesman.

Then after 8.20 something like a tribunal hearing in Russia is airing.

Active again as I type, showing some sort of Russian(?) military exercise involving tanks in a snowy built-up area.

Active right now and showing Russian military loading armoured vehicles onto railway trucks.

I do hope they're not on their way to the Ukraine!

Back