Exeter bomb loaded with chemicals

who national front bunch off cowards . and not to say wan**rs . fook sake they looked up to jonny adair and he was the biggest wan**r

michael

I didn't say i was pro-NF, but who else has the guts to re-establish the Death Penalty?

Labour = NEVER

Tories = More chance than Labour, but they'll not do it.

I didn't say i was pro-NF, but who else has the guts to re-establish the Death Penalty?

Labour = NEVER

Tories = More chance than Labour, but they'll not do it.

i didn't say u where m8 i just ment they are like all they wan**rs that say they will/would do this and hide behide there wifes skirts ......lol

seen it all before .

michael

I should have mentioned...

The salted peanut treatment involves an intact KP salted peanut inserted fully into the Japs eye.

The "Enforcer" has to bring down (with full force) a 4lb mash hammer square on top of the peanut area, thus rendering it useless.

I should have mentioned...

The salted peanut treatment involves an intact KP salted peanut inserted fully into the Japs eye.

:FRIGHT: Would any brand of nuts do? Scottish torture at it finest LOL

back on topic

On the news yesterday the BBC visited the internet cafe that he used to probably download his bomb making home information pack. The shop owner stated that two blokes dressed on Islamic dress used to wait outside for him. Possibly these guys helped make the bomb if he was unable to make it himself. Remember that the July 27 bombers also failed to blow up their explosives.

The muslim fundamentalists really need to get their recruitment prerequisites sorted. Right now the only people willing to convert to islam seem to be unable to follow basic instructions on how to make a home made device unlike the July 7 bombers, who were of pakistani decendance. It seems that you need to be a real dipshit to convert :)

what i cant work out, is if this guy had the mental age of a 10 year old, how come his network of support carers didnt notice anything?

does this also now mean, going by the last few years of bombings/failed bombings and the people who carried them out, that any mohammed that used to be dave is a terrorist?

what i cant work out, is if this guy had the mental age of a 10 year old, how come his network of support carers didnt notice anything?

does this also now mean, going by the last few years of bombings/failed bombings and the people who carried them out, that any mohammed that used to be dave is a terrorist?

because i would say his network off support carers didn't give a flying fook , hopefully he has named the people that where his so called friends to the police .?

michael

well if he really has got the mental age of a 10 year old, hell spill his guts at the slightest questioning, and i hope they get the scum who convinced him to do this, and drowned them in liquified pigs bowels

well if he really has got the mental age of a 10 year old, hell spill his guts at the slightest questioning, and i hope they get the scum who convinced him to do this, and drowned them in liquified pigs bowels

hopefully ,because as i say they don't seem to have the ba**s to do it them selfs , and if 1 cracks under the interview then maybe leads to more arrests and so on , are even better turn him .

michael

10 year olds know right from wrong - everyone should be held accountable for their own actions. For everyone protecting him consider what you would feel like if your mum / wife / kids were killed by this loser - I dont think you would be quite so forgiving.
I used to live in Exmouth and work in exeter - I was also brought up in bideford and south brent so I know these areas - this news saddened me greatly

10 year olds know right from wrong - everyone should be held accountable for their own actions. For everyone protecting him consider what you would feel like if your mum / wife / kids were killed by this loser - I dont think you would be quite so forgiving.
I used to live in Exmouth and work in exeter - I was also brought up in bideford and south brent so I know these areas - this news saddened me greatly

i don't think anyone is protecting him , would just like to see the fookers that used him in court , are even better go missing ;)

micheal

When it comes to the law, 8 years old is the minimum for criminal responsibility. This is regardless of mental or physical age.

In scotland, this case made it very notable: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/edinburgh_and_east/7408350.stm

and to hawkish, as others are saying - no one is trying to protect him at all. It is much more important that those who put him up to this are found quickly. Before they try and get someone else to do the same thing.

you can guarantee that the human rights muppets will be saying 'but he got the mental age of 10, its not his fault'

my 6 year old knows right from wrong, even my 3 year old knows what the word bomb means, and knows what its capable of, if someone asked him to take a bomb somewhere hed say no as he knows what thatd mean, my 6 year old wouldnt take something he didnt know what it was anywhere

i dont think it really matters about their mental or physical age - what matters is stopping these people from being convinced into blowing themselves and us up.

Back