! (exclamation mark) next to some channels

carboid

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm done a 1Mhz steps freq step scan using gemini v4.10 DM600 image and have an exclamation mark next to some channels.It doesn't affect watching the channel , it's just very annoying in the channels list... any ideas why this is?

this indicates a new found channel
with the channel list up and the !channel highlighted click menu then remove `new found flag`

Last edited:
When you're watching a channel, enigma scans that transponder in the background for channels that you're missing. If it finds one, it adds it to your list and puts a '!' at the start. It's so you know it's a new channel.

To get rid of it, highlight the channel and press MENU > REMOVE NEW FOUND FLAG.

And just for information, transponder frequencies go up in steps of 7MHz. All UK images should be setup to give you all the channels.

Hi all,
I'm done a 1Mhz steps freq step scan using gemini v4.10 DM600 image and have an exclamation mark next to some channels.It doesn't affect watching the channel , it's just very annoying in the channels list... any ideas why this is?
Do another full scan again ,this will get rid of new found flags ,because if you have found all channels already .Then you wont find any more new channels.

Last edited:
Ah thanks for the all help.I'll do another full scan tonight when I get home.I did the 1Mhz scan purely for the piece of mind that I didn't miss anything! hehe also I'm not in the UK so I didn't want to use any pre-modified image but start from scratch.

Anyhow cheers all :)

I HAVE A PRE SAVED CHAN LIST WITH BOQUESTS, IT IS oops caps lock sorry! the chan list amazing and has taken years to perfect! all chans are in a great order and well defined, it is only small if you are interested pm me and i will upload it for u

It is 8Mhz for most of the channels but if I use 8mhz steps only i dont get some channels. the irish 9 cables.xml gets more services than irish 10 in C*rk, ireland.

Does anybody know how many services are being sent in C*rk.

I have seen the function of the DM600 with gemini 4.1 to do a step size. when it finds transponders does it write them to a cables file?

y0 phesty ... why not install the gemini v4.10 for ur 500C and try it?

will do, just a matter of time. also the way that zapstream is at the moment IMO it might be released on PLi first.

Back