Everyones going to satelight

I started out with a clone dm660s, but when i realised how much hd content i was missing out on i quickly upgraded to a cube revo mini hd. Im not sure on how many boxes off of one sat tbh m8 ive not looked into that.
Kool, don't need HD as of yet, but best to be future proof (provided it doesn't cost an arm and a leg! )

I take it I have to go through a CS server. What's a decent going rate for a good one that will hopefully not go down?

Kool, don't need HD as of yet, but best to be future proof (provided it doesn't cost an arm and a leg! )

I take it I have to go through a CS server. What's a decent going rate for a good one that will hopefully not go down?

£15-£20 i believe m8. My box cost me £300 a dm800 hd is around £400 or you could get a clone for much less but i think they have a problem with the bootloaders and you need to keep buying new sims for them if you want to use new images.

Wow that is quite clever stuff. Nah doesn't sound difficult at all mate, I sorta figured out by putting 2 and 2 together because why would anyone want to manually move their motorised dish? lol

I'm pretty sure a decent set-up is gonna rinse me out. Is it one dish to one box?

How much should I be looking to spend on a box? It doesn't have to have a hard drive in and I'm guessing clones of DM's are jsut as good as the originals

@OP - Sorry for the hijack ;)

setup:

80cm - 1m dish + motor = about £100-£150ish
dish mounts etc - about £10 - 40 depending on how you want to mount it and how long you want it to stay up there in bad weather LOL
sat STB = £50 - £1000 depending on the type of box your after ie SD/HD or DMclones, or Cube revo etc but you can pick up clones from china from £50ish (500s) - £170 (800s)

If you buy your stuff from a single outlet you may get a discount

You can have 2 boxes to 1 dish, using dual/quad lnb, although only 1 can power the motor. OR 2+ lnbs, but once again only 1 will power the box.

Digidude/pinky is your best for info on this....although you may find it hard finding Digi as he's prob on a welsh field getting acquainted with his 'wooly' friends LOL.

Last edited:
I've ad my new 1m. dish, TM2600 motor, TM 0.1Lnb, Bracket, all fitted, from my installer. Parts and labour £190 and i think it was a good deal, i already owned TM6900supre+ receiver

Back