Everton 2 - 0 Liverpool

@Jaffa, the coffee comment was meant as a generalised statement, and not directly at you mate. Your one of the better Liverpool fans who can accept that their team was 2nd best. You did indeed have all those things you have listed, but the stat that matters is the scoreline.

And I totally agree with the Moyes comments, a bigger club will eventually take him, probably Man Utd, but not for a few years I would think. There are big problems at anfield at present, the sooner that is accepted by the fans and club, then the quicker the club can get out of the mess its in. Personally I would rather see the mancs go down, than Liverpool. Today is a good day to be a blue, but it dont happen that often, so I have to enjoy it while I can.

Fair dues pal, but I can keep the faith and I know people will say that the worst can happen, but I am confident it won't, its a shite start but even with the players we have, we can play nice football, the problem is if we dont get a lead we start to panic.

As I have said for the past 20 years...just wait to next year...:roflmao:

@speedy..Yes we would love someone LIKE Moyes...but not him, bluenose cnut...lol (to think I used to like him at Preston)

Fair dues pal, but I can keep the faith and I know people will say that the worst can happen, but I am confident it won't, its a shite start but even with the players we have, we can play nice football, the problem is if we dont get a lead we start to panic.

As I have said for the past 20 years...just wait to next year...:roflmao:

And I have had it for 30 years off my Dad, who is an avid Liverpool supporter. I agree there are worse teams out there, but you need to beat them. You have no strength in depth, no game changers to bring on, and that is something Liverpool always have had. Although it was a great day for me today, I still feel the pain of every Liverpool fan out there. Because as a bluenose we have been there.

@Jaffa, I bet you like him more than the current Preston manager ;)

Last edited:
Back