Eurovox Newbie

ridders

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi guys

Had a eurovox for many a year now and been great

One question I had was what are the minimum subscriptions you need to get the Eurovox to work. Recently we had a telephone line and Broadband installed as they offered a deal - so could I get rid of the TV subscription?

Next door neighbour keeps going on that he only has BB and telephone - and his box works fine - but he is a bullshi$$er !!!

Cheers

As long as you have subscription for BB you will be fine as the the BB and TV signals come through the same cable. You could get rid of your TV subscription.

Hi guys

Had a eurovox for many a year now and been great

One question I had was what are the minimum subscriptions you need to get the Eurovox to work. Recently we had a telephone line and Broadband installed as they offered a deal - so could I get rid of the TV subscription?

Next door neighbour keeps going on that he only has BB and telephone - and his box works fine - but he is a bullshi$$er !!!

Cheers

You don't actually need any subscription mate!

Your box on the wall will remain live as long as vermin don't dis-connect you at the junction box (top of your street etc). It's very rare they will do this as they are so busy!

I've not had any services for a month now and works fine!

the bottom tv package is free as long as you have telephone line rental.

Back