Eurovox max red box fix FINAL 21-4-08

Problem unpacking

Having problem extracting in winrar says unexpected end of zip

The download works fine,
Installed it on a red box.
Perfect.
Thanks.

this image works nice, but how come we cant have an kuro image for the euro red or blue
the "EuroMax.Fix-chorus, Evmax_Black_Core_190408.bin" seemed to work pretty well on the Red-Box, although the key epdate was slow it still did update,
i might even put it back on, cos its got whats on next the channels. and sig booster

the kuro image is strictly for the max v(black boxes) the word kuro itself means black but watch this space work being done...

Just though I would also say thanks too, as its great to see backward support for the Eurovoxes as keep recommending these so nice to see even many versions down the older versions are still receiving similar amount of support.

I'm sure many guys would love to see a kuro image especially with the new epg layout, have to admit really makes a difference to the Max V

Flashed my first two eurovoxes and used this image, works great...I had problems flashing as I was using a cheap null modem lead..after getting a good quality one I flashed first time.

cheers guys for all ur hard work worked first itme for me to .......but cant get the blue image to work on blue box guys any ideas cheers

whats the diffrence between the 10/04 /2008 release and the new one 21/04/2008? only it takes me an age to set up old pc to transfer file as i cant do it of my lap top!!!!:err:

Back