eurovox max red and blue in downloads

Thank You buddy works fine did'nt think too wait a couple mins..

Rgds Barrie

euromax max connected back said "channel data not found" had to rescan lost all favourites

Worked perfectly fine on a Blue box for me, no need to rescan for channels either.

Ihave a spare max remote, does that mean I can, how safe is it?

Let me know if it works, i've got a mate with one of those old silver eurovox 2, i'll just tell him to buy a new remote.

id jst like to say thankyou to whoever made this software and give my box a new lease of life

confirmed working on eurovox blue 2006 2 minutes to update only use it for ppv anyway thanks to all who made it :Jester::Jester:

Hi this is my first post as i am a newbie i have just updated my software on my eurovox blue box it worked for about 10 mins but then all i got was 2563 in the display could anybody help please.Thanks in advance

Have you tried downloading the software again?...This problem has came up in a few posts...My Eurovox blue has frozen and i can't unfreeze it!

I have downloaded it again but it still wont work someone has told me it might need jtagging what ever that is.

hey folks,

Just put the firmware onto my blue max. Was quick n simple process only took 5 mins - load up prog plug in null cable n power to box. saved my channels listing (didnt want the possibility of having to spend ages resorting my channels) and then click the download button once flashed swap my channel list back and then hook everything back up to tv and within minutes it was away.

Works perfect

thanks to all that contributed.

Tried to download as per instructions eurovox red max - said download failed then straightaway successful - put back on & now it says no transponder when i try scan ? any ideas grateful

are you sure its not clone one

can anyone help just flashed with euromax blue from the tool bar now getting a message on display panel with the numbers 616E this has happened to three boxes help

how can u tell wat eurovox box it is i have a eurovox max but dont no wat colour it can anybody help me tell is it blue or red i dont have the box sorry

Last edited:
how can u tell wat eurovox box it is i have a eurovox max but dont no wat colour it can anybody help me tell is it blue

I have posted this many times...but for you here it is again....:proud:

With the front of the box facing you the tuner is on the right.
Max Red or Blue have the silver fronts - The 2008 Max V are all black Boxes
Look through the vents on top = Long silver tuner...If this measures 12vents long it is a 2006 "Blue" box....If it measures 8vents long it is a 2007 "Red" box..
The easier way is the colour of the packaging it came in....Blue or Red

Last edited:
I have posted this many times...but for you here it is again....:proud:

With the front of the box facing you the tuner is on the right.
Max Red or Blue have the silver fronts - The 2008 Max V are all black Boxes
Look through the vents on top = Long silver tuner...If this measures 12vents long it is a 2006 "Blue" box....If it measures 8vents long it is a 2007 "Red" box..
The easier way is the colour of the packaging it came in....Blue or Red

the vents r 23 long

Back