eurovox max red and blue in downloads

smirnoff_rules

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
eurovox max red and blue in downloads 30.11.2008 fix (cable files)

eurovox max red and blue in downloads 30.11.2008 fix (cable files)

thanks pal, I have a eurovox 2 here aswell, real old 1, can you remember if you flash these with the blue max software because I really cant remember now, it uses an old remote but didnt they have to use a max remote if they where using the max software?

Hmm cant access it, maybe its being updated or my post count is too low, i'll be waiting!

Guys if you have BigMaq#s toolbar get it from there!

thanks pal, I have a eurovox 2 here aswell, real old 1, can you remember if you flash these with the blue max software because I really cant remember now, it uses an old remote but didnt they have to use a max remote if they where using the max software?

u cant flash with max m8 u will need a max remote for that to work ,, will have to wait a little longer m8

downloads r here lads https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/187330/

Last edited by a moderator:
I have just flashed a Euro blue with the new firmware and now all I am getting on the display is 2323, Anybody else having problems ?

just flash it no need to rescan just go to sky sports 1 and wait for it to clear works 100% ive done it

Yes I am sure it is not a clone, I have never had problems flashing this box before.

: bart :was just about to apply latest fix..........think ill wait for a few more results first,(if it aint broke dont fix it)

just put this on my blue max and its fine . just updated and no need for a channel scan

What's the process? Connect via RS232 lead (com port) and start the application?

press the big button that says download and it does the rest , no need for a scan after its just replacing a few files

eurovox max red D/LOADED did the download finnished 100% repluged eurovox back in to tv and did a scan. I still have a problem

"please wait data being updated"

Any Ideas please how to fix it..

I was told once the cables in and the d/load starts I would auto lose all channels! mine didn't at all...

I did delete all channles from box in side eurovox config Clear Data.. Then I did another download still no channels up date..

Please someone help...

Rgds Barrie..

Hi the download on the toolbar dated 30/11/2008 for the eurovox max AU fix is this a fix for the rolling keys issue..
many thanks in advance
gary

eurovox max red D/LOADED did the download finnished 100% repluged eurovox back in to tv and did a scan. I still have a problem

"please wait data being updated"

Any Ideas please how to fix it..

I was told once the cables in and the d/load starts I would auto lose all channels! mine didn't at all...

I did delete all channles from box in side eurovox config Clear Data.. Then I did another download still no channels up date..

Please someone help...

Rgds Barrie..

there was no need to scan again this is only replace a few files ? theres nothin wrong with this fix l have just put on a box that was down with old keys on it , just left on sky sport 1 for two minutes ad its updated the keys fine

there was no need to scan again this is only replace a few files ? theres nothin wrong with this fix l have just put on a box that was down with old keys on it , just left on sky sport 1 for two minutes ad its updated the keys fine

So you download the files plug back in leave it on sky 1 and it does the trick

Back