eurovox max (blue - 2006)

trelock

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi there,

i have a eurovox max decoder - its the blue model (2006) - the problem is that while it works, i can't access the menu as someone (unfortunitely a drunken know all anonymous friend!!) changed the password - which i kept at the default 0000 - and of course nobody knows what the new code is!!!

my question is - how can i default the unit to get it back to the default code?

i've checked the manual and it doesn't contain any information in the event of this situation!!

any help or advice would be greatly appreciated reply here or to my email at - [email protected].

thanks

hi there,

i have a eurovox max decoder - its the blue model (2006) - the problem is that while it works, i can't access the menu as someone (unfortunitely a drunken know all anonymous friend!!) changed the password - which i kept at the default 0000 - and of course nobody knows what the new code is!!!

my question is - how can i default the unit to get it back to the default code?

i've checked the manual and it doesn't contain any information in the event of this situation!!

any help or advice would be greatly appreciated reply here or to my email at - [email protected].

thanks

The master pin is 1004 and it unlocks (it definitely works you can try it yourself if you enter the wrong pin a message appears "incorrect pin" then type 1004 - bingo).

got this of a jtag software disk m8.

hope it helps jefro78

Last edited:
Back