Eurovox help..

Pranav

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi

I am thinking of buying a EUROVOX but firstly am not sure whether the EUROVOX is better or the DREAMBOX is better? If someone can kindly provide benefits for each that would help me make a decision. i am wanting to get it to for cable.

If i was to get a EUROVOX (with a HD) what channels will it show me? as it do i get channels from Europe etc? and what sort of channels does it let me watch...is it more channels then a current normal old standard cable boxes?

Also if i were to buy a QUANTAM BOX t replace my sky and unplugged sky box and simply plugged in the quantam would this work with the sky dish?

Thanks a lot for anyone who can help me!!

can anyone help me out with the queries please???

i think the QUANTAM BOX would only pick up free to air with your sky dish you would have to turn your dish to a different angle to pick up some euro channels.

eurovox is much easier to setup than dreambox. dreambox you have to ftp over things.to watch tv eurovox would do with dreambox you can do other things which i have never tried i think you can connect to pc throungh network and maybe record.not to sure though.

with euro and dream you would only get uk channels

i think the QUANTAM BOX would only pick up free to air with your sky dish you would have to turn your dish to a different angle to pick up some euro channels.

eurovox is much easier to setup than dreambox. dreambox you have to ftp over things.to watch tv eurovox would do with dreambox you can do other things which i have never tried i think you can connect to pc throungh network and maybe record.not to sure though.

with euro and dream you would only get uk channels

Thankns can you tell me if i get Sky sports etc for free then with the EUROVOX 5000?

hope this help done a lot of research on various boxes eurovox is probably the easiest to flash just cable to your computer plus its very easy to get the software on the internet , id say that you have broadband via cable. eurovox do make a satalite & cable box then you will get every channel that sky & virgin put out only 1 thing in the description of the product it did say you only get every channel for 6 months then only free channels , but if you have cable as well you have them all anyway but im sure there is some way around it,
but what i have learnt from experience from trying to actually set up the boxes that sky is harder to get one over if you know what i mean youll loose all your channels eventually with its easier to do look at last time we all got turned off with in 3 days new software was available free
sorry for going on a bit but if you want mate just google eurovox have a good look around the web youll make your own mind up but i know people who had the euro for 4 years plus no problem & people who have had sky & keep having to have the card updated have a look on bubblecableboxes they have all type of box hear is the description of the quantum
my question at the end may make you think though, but all good thing have to come to an end eventually, so grab it while you can youllsoon get your money back, just be carefull ,& remove it if anyone has to come in
Quantum

Introductory offer - get 6 whole months free viewing when you buy your Quantum™ Box

SIX Months completely free - simply buy the Quantum Box and attach to your existing dish (or purchase a complete kit from us - which includes Dish/LNB/Box - in fact everything you need for UNDER £230!!)

Eurovox Quantum Satellite Receiver.
FTA Digital Satellite Reciever with Magic LAN Port

Easy Install
Magic LAN Connection
Firmware Updates Over The Internet
Wireless Network Port

Can be used anywhere in the world
Dish setup required.
Info
The future of home entertainment is here : "The Quantum™ BOX"

The box already comes with a massive preload of favourite channels† like : Movies/Sport (more than you can image from all over the world)/Documentaries/News & Current affairs and a sizeable selection of the best adult channels (think Amsterdam - and not the weak rubbish the UK is allowed)

†-unit supplied with genuine satellite co-ordinates for movie and sport channels. The decryption of these channels without paying for them is not wholly illegal in some countries

This system does not, never has or ever will carry channels from the Sky network

justa quick question has anyone had the warning screen appear on one of the channels it seems to appear if you scan your eurovox for lost channels
DOES ANYONE KNOW IS THIS JUST A BLUFF OR HAVE THEY FOUND A WAY TO TRACE THE BOXES ONLY FOUND OUT YESTERDAY FROM A FRIEND THEN HEARD OF IT HAPPENING AGAIN FROM SOMEONE AT WORK IM HOPEING ITS JUST A EXTRA CHANNEL THEY HAVE SET UP JUST TO SCARE PEOPLE TO STOP USING
anyone know anything about this
sorry for the long one NEWBY

wow who ever told you to stop taking the medication was wrong m8y....lol

Back