Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Eurovox finding no transponders

ourp

Inactive User
Hello,this is my first post so a big thank you to any one who can help me here.I have had my eurovox max for almost 18 months running no problems.Moved house last week from telepest to nthell.So i set it up changed the symbol rate over did a powerscan and it found nothing.Now the feed is coming directly from the cable,the signal strength is mostly 90% through the scan.Iv tried clear data and factory reset and scanned on both symbol rates but still does not find a single transponder and i also tried a full scan but to no avail.If anyone can help me on this i would be most appreciated.

Make sure you are putting the feed into the correct socket on the box as i think there is 2 on them and only one of them work
is the feed live does your stb work ok.

The stb works fine,its definatley in the rightsocket i just dont get it,Iv had this box running no probs and i switch areas and i get nothing.Very strange!

No i havent tried that.I didnt think that would matter with finding the transponders,but i will give it a go.Thank you.

No i havent tried that.I didnt think that would matter with finding the transponders,but i will give it a go.Thank you.
Sometimes my max v goes tits up and usually i find a reset and refirmware does the trick.if you've got a signal booster option on your eurovox try scanning with that off

Is the latest firmware the 15 10 07 one.Sorry to ask buts its been quite a while since i have had to do anything to my box,Cheers

Is the latest firmware the 15 10 07 one.Sorry to ask buts its been quite a while since i have had to do anything to my box,Cheers
if your using the *hatterbox files the whole folder is marked 1/09/09

Thank you for all the help here.How do i load a bin file to a eurovox,sorry once again for being thick!!I have flashed my eurovox before but its never been a bin file.

Hello,i have flashed the eurovox with the latest firmware.Tried every symbol rate even though im in a nthell area.The cable wire is goin straight to the box,siganl 90% on scan but still nothing.I think me box is knacked!!Any more ideas be much appreciated!!

Plug ya feed in2 the TV aerial part and do a scan on ya TV if it pickes up channels ya feed is live..........It cud be ya feed is set to incoming only

I had a friend who I flashed a box for....scaned it in his it wud not update........I took it bak 2 mine........scaned it let it update then emu on then it worked in mine........went 2 his the channels came on

The only thing he carnt do is scan the box........I have 2 do it in mine

Hi,so do you mean put the cable wire in the part were it says ant at the side of the fitting at the back of the eurovox.I know my feed is live cause my stb box is working fine.Thanks for the info i,l give it a try

Hello,iv tried what i think u mean but no luck the signal just plummeted.I,l see if i can scan it at somebody else,s house and see what happens.If anybody else has any other ideas.

Hello,tried the channel dump.it didnt make any difference.Really buggin me this now.It was workin last week when i was livin in a telepest area!!Thanks for the help anyway

Are you sure that you are receiving cable signal into the house?it might be turned OFF

Hi,iv got a normal stb and iv been useing that while my eurovox has been playing up,so its definatley not the feed.

Back