eurovox ex5000 pvr help

ice_maiden

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi can someone help. turned my box on today and ive lost movies, sport and setanta.i'm smallworld..ayrshire. ive updated my firmware to 2.0. was just wondering if there's new k++s for this.if not can someone point me in right direction. cheers

sorry if this has went to wrong place im new to posting

Last edited:
I am also in tha Ayrshire area and have lost the same channels over last couple of days, i suspect there are new keys, can anyone help here??????

no mate the k*** have not changed,have u tried doing a factory reset and scanning again?????????

does not matter if theres a key change the pvr5000 has a self updating flash file attach the box one click wait for it to load then do a power scan

hope this helps

woooops just seen where you live sorry I may be wrong on the self updating file dont know if it works in your area.

Hi Still no joy and thats me done factory reset i still get manu tv and setanta 2 but no films and skysports it`s doing me head in now bloody stupid smallworld :Kickassro why cant they be same as virgin make it easy for me huh :

just been checking other forums and its sound like every one in smallworld having the same prob....so sit tight im sure some one will come with answer.

hey im from ayrshire n with smallworld aswell.....setanta 2 is now been taken away aswell :( lol. ive tried all codes from big maq nothing workin its a nightmare. theyve definitely been reset because wen u goto put a new one in it is set to 0 all the way across. if i find anything ill send u a wee message and maybe vice versa?? :D:D

just been checking other forums and its sound like every one in smallworld having the same prob....so sit tight im sure some one will come with answer.

why dont yous email the place you bought your box from they will no doubt put you in the right direction every time ive bought a box it comes with flash instructions where to download the file etc

i bought it from a guy in irvine who supplys and fits then and i think this has him totally stumped.......

Back