eurovox ex5000 Fix

Hi

I have the Eurovox box which I only got 2 days ago, and new to all this.

I dont ahve a PC so cant run the keymaster, can anyone help me with the keys???

check your pm's

Glad you mentioned that ive been asking ages and getting no where i mentioned that i thought a digit was missing a while back to no avail.???

Hi Guys,
I have a weird problem now. I have got this key from KeyMaster as key 1 =now te last hex character is just a single D. I dont know how to type a single D? I have tried every key from remote which i could think of. Can anyone tell me why there is just D and not any other character like normally there are 2 characters?

And how to type the single D? I know P+ is for D but what for blanks? I have Ex5000.

Thanks in advance.
Zee

Firstly Keys SHOULD NOT BE POSTED
but why not try the different combinations of hex until it works?

Its worse than one of the riddlers riddles this cant someone just say what the missing number or letter is?

tryed to use the key jen to no luck if your allowed to pm them please do many thanks

ha ha and im the dumb blonde someone just earned a free dance at spearmint rhino leeds thanx sweetie xx
theres a 2 at the end of that D to the guy who asked
Thanxxx

Firstly Keys SHOULD NOT BE POSTED
but why not try the different combinations of hex until it works?

hex, binary is a tad above most people...

There are 10 types of people in life. Those who understand binary and those who don't

Re: eurovox max v

I cannot get the Key Master to run. I already have Win RAR but each time I try to run the file it gives me error "the application failed to initialise properly ......). Tell me what I can do to overcome this hurdle.

I have done it. It was all to do with the DotNet Fix. It worked smoothly. However, NTL or VM is not mentioned in the Keymaster so I took my chance with the Pure Keys and it was the right choice.

Good luck to every one else.

Last edited:
Hi. No good at all this.. My Eurovox 5000pvr yesterday said Codes being updated.. Still says this and i live in Rugby.. Ntl area.. Anyone knoe the codes? Cheers

Having problems here in south lanarkshire also. I'm inputin provider as 5A01 and using info from keymaster under smellypest and still no joy here. anyone know if there has been another key roll since yestaerday? any soulution please? G

fdsvgfdvb fvgsf`fac dfvfewGVDVVDEFV

Last edited:
Having problems here in south lanarkshire also. I'm inputin provider as 5A01 and using info from keymaster under smellypest and still no joy here. anyone know if there has been another key roll since yestaerday? any soulution please? G
rolled again today,4 digit changed ,new keys on keymaster now.

keymaster on my toolbar not working.please help

ha ha and im the dumb blonde someone just earned a free dance at spearmint rhino leeds thanx sweetie xx
theres a 2 at the end of that D to the guy who asked
Thanxxx

Thanks Carol. My KeyMaster has one last key missing which according to you is 2. Well i have tried it and it still doesn't work. I am in C&W area. East london.: multi :

Thanks Jack. Those who have problem downloading bigmaq toolbar in internet explorer, try the mozilla firefox version - this works

hi all,

new to all this. I need the keys for the Eurovox max am a Virgin Media Customer. have tried keymaster but comp just wont run it.

Back