eurovox ex5000 Fix

Just keep following the instructions. The codes have rolled 3 times already in our area (North East). The KeyMaster is a wonder and it has just updated the codes and brought life back in my house.

Remember that to run the KeyMaster you should have the updated DotNet fix and the links being provided by members should be followed. No complaints so far from my side at least. However, will need to see how long we will have to keep relying on the KeyMaster before a full patch is uploaded that will do the needful.

Remember guys that I am with VM and am using Pure Keys from the KeyMaster.

Thanks to everyone who is contributing to the forum and sharing their experiences.

Last edited:
Re: eurovox max v

how can i download bigmaq toolbar or keymaster tx ?

Re: eurovox max v

ok every1 the panics over. the keymaster works brill thx .

have a look at this for keys not my work i found late last nite its for dbox but you can get the k**s from it

hi guys my eurovox stopped working how do i sort it out please am new to this so step by step instructions would be apericated
telewest area

cheers

Hi ,raja, dowld key master from toolbar, find ur key for ur area,write down,take ur remote press menu,then yellow button u see then were to insert the keys.attention there are two keys the zero zero one and the zero one . hope this help.find code area for cw in the forum ease.

hi
all working again thanks to all on here
just follow the instructions on here
thanks again
to all

thanks for that nazz but wer is the tool bar and am in tw area cheers

download from link of post 41 on this thread.

thanks m8 thats a file how do i get the keys or is it the file i have to upload it to the box?

unzip the file and run the .exe. All will become clear.

thanks for that m8 got them but it box askin for 2 provider keys what are they? in tw area
cheers

thanks guys thats back working lol but for how long any idea??

Normally a key change every day for 1 to 2 weeks, hopefully some kind person will create new firmware, soon!!!!!

Got my box back up and running, heres what I done.

download keymaster from BigMaq and get K**s.
Press menu then yellow.
enter provider ( mine was 5A01 )
enter new k**s
press ok

and your done.
go into menu and highlight languages and press ok. then type 1968 twice. then enter new keycodes and press save and exit after each line and you must do all 6 lines ie cw ntl etc

Hi
I have tried putting keys in from zipped for you file and it wont work.i have tried downloading .net framework and it says its incompatible with an earlier version so it wont install. when i open keymaster there are no numbers in it-just on the zipped for u file. sorry but this is my first time.please help!!!
thanks
alan

Hi Dave having same trouble, got keymaster but dont know how to use it? Server is CW and area code apparently is 5c01? please help if you can. Thanks , Stu.

Back