Euros 2016 the thread

Hamsik's goal for Slovakia was stunning.

The two players left out by Deschamps have come in and changed the game.
Managerial master stroke ? Or just a cock up from the start ?
Very very late goal, almost a cock up for sure.
Looked ok though have France, still can't figure why Benzema isn't there, they're a right sensitive set of shites for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers

Last edited:
Just watching the other game from England's group.
Hamsik is a massive danger for the Slovaks.
How we surrendered two points to Russia is a wonder, absolute shite.

Great tournament though. Goals goals goals

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers

Best looking team I have seen so far has been the Italians,didn't expect much from them in this tournament but at 10/1 with the bookie they could be a worthwhile punt.

I think England desreved the win. Still feel for Wales. Goal clearly Miles offside but a clear shout for a penalty and most of the attacking play I tjink that the result was about right

It can't be offside it came off Ashley Williams head. It's as clear as day if you have a look at the replay

no offside but boring football

Goal clearly Miles offside....

I think you need to watch that again m8. Can't be offside if ball touched last by an opponent. Them's the rules.

Anyway, good to see that Hodgson had the balls to clear the dross at halftime.

He is in an offside position but he is not interfering with play. Then Ashley Williams heads the ball to him and is free to stick it in. Not offside.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

He is in an offside position but he is not interfering with play. Then Ashley Williams heads the ball to him and is free to stick it in. Not offside.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.
see to me if you in the box your interfering with play. It's a silly
Rule someone has to be watching you so your interfering with play and it's do up to the way the ref reads it

old rule so move on
my take on it is if on field of play & not interfering with play you should not be on field lol

Back