Error R01 ca not foud Sunray4se

falcone

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi
after two years of regular use of the decoder in the other day from the switch on again I get the message R01 ca not foud, what could have happened?
thank you

I also did the test to reset it back from the frets, but I always make the same mistake

I tried to upload the firmware through the serial with dreamUp, I always make the same mistake

Last edited by a moderator:
hi
after two years of regular use of the decoder in the other day from the switch on again I get the message R01 ca not foud, what could have happened?
thank you

I also did the test to reset it back from the frets, but I always make the same mistake

I tried to upload the firmware through the serial with dreamUp, I always make the same mistake

Your not using the correct images you need to load Sim2 84d images.

You can use the sim2 800se images on that box. Also use the miniflashup button on the rear to recover from no CA error.

thanks for your time, the image is the right one because it is also the Tessa who was already intallata, I have not done anything but turn the decoder only from the switch and turn back gave me the error

thanks for your time, the image is the right one because it is also the Tessa who was already intallata, I have not done anything but turn the decoder only from the switch and turn back gave me the error

Well if your flashing a sim image and your getting the no ca error the sim in the box is not sim 2.

hi
I managed to solve the problem Error R01 ca not foud Sunray4se, now everything is ok
thanks anyway for your intervention

I disassembled the decoder, I extracted the SIM from its seat removable and I cleaned with a rubber contacts of the same SIM, reassembled everything and updated the firmware and everything is broken down with no problem !!!!!!

im getting the same error on my dm800se im trying to load the same image as before on it dw v1.1, now I can get the box back to showing my ip on the front using current version of dream up but when I follow the instructions to load the wanted image and flash bootloader reset box it just goes back to error ro1 no ca found,

im I maybe using the wrong image or bootloader? if so any kind person point me to the right ones?

if I remember correctly its the a8p sim

cheers guys.

Last edited:
im getting the same error on my dm800se im trying to load the same image as before on it dw v1.1, now I can get the box back to showing my ip on the front using current version of dream up but when I follow the instructions to load the wanted image and flash bootloader reset box it just goes back to error ro1 no ca found,

im I maybe using the wrong image or bootloader? if so any kind person point me to the right ones?

if I remember correctly its the a8p sim

cheers guys.

I thought the dw image is a sim2 image so would not be suitable for a A8P sim hence the no ca error. You need original images for the A8P sim.

hi ferret I had this image working before on this box and ive just got it back on again by using an original bootloader instead of the clone one,

but if you could help getting channels back that would be great, ive just loaded rats latest channel list but scan on 28.2e is picking nothing up (been ages since ive had to fart about with these boxes) what am I missing here??

cheers.

Back