VU+ Duo error message ?

chadda

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
cross epg comes up with ( no valid NIM found ) when i click on download ?
anyone know what this means ?
cheers

You can get that if tuners are busy and your using opentv or if epgs for different provider at set to update at the same time.

Check over your epg settings.

You can get that if tuners are busy and your using opentv or if epgs for different provider at set to update at the same time.

Check over your epg settings.

cheers ferret much obliged

I'm having a bit of a mare with crossEPG and openPLI4 . I Installed 8.1 crossEPG from plugins then set it up correctly but at first it would quickly flash download then nothing.

I uninstalled it and reinstalled a lower version still nothing so I reinstalled 8.1 from plugin but now I get "no nim found" error message.
Can anyone help me to get crossEPG working on openPLI4
working on a Zgemma H1 comob

I'm having a bit of a mare with crossEPG and openPLI4 . I Installed 8.1 crossEPG from plugins then set it up correctly but at first it would quickly flash download then nothing.

I uninstalled it and reinstalled a lower version still nothing so I reinstalled 8.1 from plugin but now I get "no nim found" error message.
Can anyone help me to get crossEPG working on openPLI4
working on a Zgemma H1 comob

Have you installed this ?

https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/clo...eivers-659/417653-cross-epg-openpli-ibox.html

If not try it.

I've not m8 , do you install crossEPG 8.1 from plugins dl's then this on top ?

Can I ask a question, I've installed mount manager for my usb stick. What do I select as the mount ?. I want the stick recording tv and crossEPG. crossEPG says select - usb 2.0 or usb stick , , same thing ?

Can I ask a question, I've installed mount manager for my usb stick. What do I select as the mount ?. I want the stick recording tv and crossEPG. crossEPG says select - usb 2.0 or usb stick , , same thing ?

media/usb would be mount and you'd need a folder in there called movie

So full path would be media/usb/movie

Back