error error

georgebourne

Inactive User
Reaction score
Right iv done the battery bit connected back to tv and put cables in went in to em sorted that out then booted back up till pict came on then unplugged it put near
Computer booted up box till L20 came up held down arrow button till L40 came on
Waited till green lcd light came on and 0 on front screen
The using bke v2.2 on jtag screen and modle Samsung 2100(davic)
And wiggler also arm 940T selected has im N*L pure teeside

Jtag is already connected to computer with a extension lead 25 pin male to female 1to1 2to2 and so on
But when I put the jtag on the points and press connect it comes up error lead not connected to pc but every thing seems ok to me but there again that’s me
Do you think the jtag isn’t working it is brand new and it’s a 20 solderless
Pogo so it is the right one for my box 2100c
Ive tride putting jtag on the points and holding it right down before booting the box
And holding it there right through the boot up then iv had mac-mot driver running in back ground then turned on bke using these bytes ird =0x20020004 and boxkey =0x00f6a8a8 and still get TARGET COMMUNICATIONS ERROR PC TO TARGET CABLE DISCONNECTED iv even re solderd the jtag points in the box and still get the same message so wot am I doing wrong
Or is it something to do with my ECP printer port(LPT1)
Is their any other way to check my jtag is working as its brand new from t.m.cicuits
Would be great full for any help thanks

I'm only familiar with the soldered version try this....

1. Boot box as your doing into debug.
2. Attach/hold down jtag on correct pins.
3. Now start your software e.g sdt/bke

I'm only familiar with the soldered version try this....

1. Boot box as your doing into debug.
2. Attach/hold down jtag on correct pins.
3. Now start your software e.g sdt/bke
when you say debug do you mean boot up box till L20 comes up hold down arrow button till L40 comes on
Waite till green lcd light comes on and 0 on front screen
because if it is iv done it it says this in the top part of my first post
is there any other way to check my jtag on or with somthing els has i think its the jtag befor i scrap it and buy another one but from some where els
and thanks m8 for replyiing to my post

Right iv done the battery bit connected back to tv and put cables in went in to em sorted that out then booted back up till pict came on then unplugged it put near
Computer booted up box till L20 came up held down arrow button till L40 came on
Waited till green lcd light came on and 0 on front screen
The using bke v2.2 on jtag screen and modle Samsung 2100(davic)
And wiggler also arm 940T selected has im N*L pure teeside

Jtag is already connected to computer with a extension lead 25 pin male to female 1to1 2to2 and so on
But when I put the jtag on the points and press connect it comes up error lead not connected to pc but every thing seems ok to me but there again that’s me
Do you think the jtag isn’t working it is brand new and it’s a 20 solderless
Pogo so it is the right one for my box 2100c
Ive tride putting jtag on the points and holding it right down before booting the box
And holding it there right through the boot up then iv had mac-mot driver running in back ground then turned on bke using these bytes ird =0x20020004 and boxkey =0x00f6a8a8 and still get TARGET COMMUNICATIONS ERROR PC TO TARGET CABLE DISCONNECTED iv even re solderd the jtag points in the box and still get the same message so wot am I doing wrong
Or is it something to do with my ECP printer port(LPT1)
Is their any other way to check my jtag is working as its brand new from t.m.cicuits
Would be great full for any help thanks

You are starting the software before applying the jtag,as i stated apply jtag then start software not the other way round.

If you start software before apply jtag you will get 'not connected' because immediately the software has no connection to jtag.

at the bottom of my first post you will see that ive done it that wat as well
thanks for the reply it looks like a big probblem or like i say the jtag is not working thats why iam asking if there is a way of testing the jtag as it is new

the main problem with jtags is people dont give the boxes enough time to get into debug mode try leaving it a bit longer before connecting to bke

the main problem with jtags is people dont give the boxes enough time to get into debug mode try leaving it a bit longer before connecting to bke

waited till green light came on and 0 in the display while holding jtag inplace right before the boot up pressing it all the way down and its not to good on your hand
and then i start bk and put the details in with the other hand with mot running ithe back ground the click conect green light on box turns red as in stand by and i get the same answer on pc screen TARGET COMMUNICATIONS ERROR PC TO TARGET CABLE DISCONNECTED ????????
ps head hurts when banged on desk evry time this error comes up iv got a head like a bag of wall nuts

here is a couple of pics please see if you can see wots wrong please

Last edited:
thinking of bying another jtag ive read some where on this site of some one that makes them any chance that you know who it is and if so how do i get in touch with him or her im looking for a multi one to do must boxes with pogo 20s and 10s im giveing up on the jtag i just got from TMC
any way thaks for allyour help cheers m8

Pics look ok,all wires on correct pins.Was/is the box in working order?Check the pins on the parallel end have had a slighly bent pin give me that message.
As for booting myself,whilst holding +/- in together,apply power,let go at ld20 briefly,then hold - until ld 40 disappears from lcd.
Boot up sdt/bke.

thanks but the box has not been on since november when they all got hit apart from when i booted it up after shorting the battery
out and i got movie prev but the pins look fine

Could possibly be a busted jtag??the only think i will say is any slight deviation/movement off the pins when starting sdt/bke will give that message.Dunno if you've enlisted the help of a spare pair of hands.
Aint ever used a pogo only soldered version,but think we've covered most bases here.

Also you got the cable feed disconnected when taggin??

hi m8 ive done that thanks like darko said got to be my jtag any body out there no where to to get a good one from the last one was new from tmc wont buy again from them

Back