error 002

Napster

Global Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
soft modded my wii bannerbomb method, have downloaded about 7 games a couple come up with blue screen, error 002 turn of wii and check manual any ideas what it causing this issue and how i can fix it.

Theres a backup launcher that has the 002 error fix or updating CIOSrev7

to a later one is also supposed to fix it, unfortunately I dont know how to do

either of them safely so I'm going to keep an eye on this thread

You need a backup launcher that has the 002 error fix built-in, or go hunt down the prepatched ISO's

This link has the WADs that contain my softmod methods for <3.3 or 3.4 firmware

https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/206676/#post1517980

Haven't got around to testing 4.0 methods and adding that to my collection of guides. Our Wii is now running v4.0 firmware, so I know that bit works fine, just have to get around to downgrading it back to 3.2e to test everything works and writing a guide then upgrading back to v4.0

Last edited by a moderator:
hi all get wiiscrubber and wii patcher and run iso through them first before you burn and it will play on any backup channel eg gamma if you need help to use these prog let me know hope this helps

dosent wiiscrubber remove dummy files from the iso? so i dont think you can burn that after if you use wiiscrubber on wii sports it takes the iso down to 200mb which is great if your putting it straight on a usb drive thats why some games get scrubbed before they are put on newsgroups (wbfs files) so they are alot smaller downloads ive never used wii patcher though.

all sorted now chap's i installed this (ciosrev13binstaller) and it did the trick :)

all sorted now chap's i installed this (ciosrev13binstaller) and it did the trick :)

Exactly how did you do that m8 ?, did you have to uninstall rev7 first or does
it just overwrite it

Exactly how did you do that m8 ?, did you have to uninstall rev7 first or does
it just overwrite it

sorry m8 forgot to mention that bit, as somebody has said it just over rights whats on there :) i just put files on SD card and went through the homebrew channel.

just use wii scrubber to extract main.dol patch that with wii patcher and just put it back dont use wii scrubber for anything else all games burn fine no probs at all i know you can use wii scrubber for other things but i dont this works everytime with all games

mine all installed ok over network and tried wad install but still get 002 error?

sports resort

theres a fix for that one mate your not alone, you need to install neogamma rc6 and put the fix dol on your sd and set neogamma as per fix and it works ill get a link from somewhere m8.

have a look at this thread mate Link
and for the fix google rztp.dol its about 7mb on torrents 1st result is the one i used mate.

Last edited by a moderator:
theres a fix for that one mate your not alone, you need to install neogamma rc6 and put the fix dol on your sd and set neogamma as per fix and it works ill get a link from somewhere m8.

thanks will it work with all my other games aswell?

Back