Epg

Gigibau

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi, guys I was wondering if anyone having this problem and if you can help me. I had this problem before, when I was using VIX image, now I am using 4D and the problem came back. When I installed 4D everything was setup and working fine, but after installing channel list and I go to crossEPG Downloader nothing is happening, only it says starting downloader and after a while it is telling me there is a problem with tuner configuration. I download Vhannibal channel list from his site and I always use open tv providers and problem only happen when I use open tv providers. If I use XMLTV or XEPGD providers everything is ok. So if you have any sugestion please help. Thank you very much.

I had similar prob.. had to configure tuners to exactly what you got ie 1 feed 1 tuner , 2 feeds tuner a same as b etc .
Menu - service searching - tuner config.
hope this helps

Thx but i'm still having the same problem, I install today new 4d softwar and epg wont download.

Maybe the 4d image as an example has pre programmed sats say 28.4 east and Vhanibals list may use 28.2 east so there is a tuner conflict.

Take a look what vhannibal uses 28.2 or 28.4 and whatever it is then try a list with the opposite if that makes sense and see if it will then use OpenTV.

Thank you for trying to help, I installed this image 4D-tmtwinoe_with CI-linux-kernel-3.5.usb. There was no channel list pre installed, so I installed this Vhannibal E2 Motor 02 mar, but at the momment any EPG providers that I tried are not working. The previous 4D image was working fine until a few days ago when I was downloading EPG my box crashed every time. So I really don't know what's going on if some one would give me step by step instructions I would really appreciate it. Thank you very much.

Back