Epg an hour off

casuk

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
My epg is an hour off since the clocks went forward the time zone is correct epg dowloads fine its just an hour off the info bar is correct

Sent from my Xolo_X900 using Tapatalk 2

Are you using Rytec EPG as I remember when I used to use that with OpenPLi the same thing happened but was then corrected the next day.

Yes I use that I'm just using open tv now, I turned of from mains downloaded epg again still the same

If you've just switched to Open TV then you need to redownload the EPG data, on ViX press the blue button then I think it's called CrossEPG Download or something similar.

Yes I done that re dowloaded epg from open tv 13.99 mb still the same epg is an hour behind

In that case it sounds like the EPG data is being loaded from the cached/downloaded file that's already present on your hard disk/usb stick.

Logon to the box using telnet, issue the command

init 4

this will stop Enigma 2, then locate the epg.dat file and delete it, then type the command

init 3

then do another download to see if that fixes the issue.

I went in to crosssepg settings and the epg had switched to the hdd i swapped it back to usb and all is good it must have been downloading the updated epg to hdd but was reading from usb

Back