Entry level mountain bike

Good luck daisycow. One final suggestion is ensure the final payment is what you expect it to be, as I said mine is 5% of the voucher value. Iwent for a road bike, Carrera Valour & had enough left to get my son a cracking new bike too plus plenty of accessories.

Apart from the Hand built specialized , u havesome great brands of mountian bikes
Trek , Marin , Gt , Kona , orange , these are top end mountian bikes ranging from 10 grand down to 500 , full suspensions are good for off road even if u tighten the suspension for on road they tend to be slow , i myself have a trek with 2 sets of complete weels n tyres on road and off , toy`r`us tend to do some every day bikes that will sort u out , if its to and frow work or for your children they will b ideal
regards biffo
Look here

Last edited:
hmmmm nice

First bit of advice i would give is go to your locak bikes shops and try out different bikes even if you are going to be buying it online. Its amazing when you look at a bike and think oohhh that looks good and then when you sit on it the geomotry is all wrong for your body size. I had about 10 test rides on different bikes before buying my very very nice marin rockyridge and a peach it is too. Not much use for commuting though.

And here is a lovely pictre of what it looks like.:licka:

http://www.leisurelakesbikes.com/pr...GroupID/7/CategoryID/78/referrer/froogle11693

Back