Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Sensible Topic Enoch Powell

tell you what grow up and go sit on the naughty step im outta here ban me do what ever i only replied to a discussion i didnt see post was 3 years old im sorry for that im not a free loader i would have donated today

...and i didnt look to see if it was a 3 year old post

I don't doubt it, but what were you looking for. I don't blame you if you're an Enoch Powell fan. He was a brilliant politician in an age where committed intelligent people went into politics. He was the youngest Professor in the Commonwealth and the youngest Brigadier in the Army(he entered as a private at the beginning of the war) He was also a published author and poet. Suck that David Cameron.

It's just a shame that he went off the rails later in his career. :( Though, to his credit, he refused to endorse UKIP when asked to do so in 1994.

...but they want to be independent not belong to England

No, not me, or the majority who voted to remain in the Union, though I admit that opinion has shifted since this shambolic excuse for a government won an overall majority, and there's a real chance that a Brexit vote will see Scotland abandon ship.

tell you what grow up and go sit on the naughty step im outta here ban me do what ever i only replied to a discussion i didnt see post was 3 years old im sorry for that im not a free loader i would have donated today

I see the DigitalWorldz rottweilers have been at you fella. ;)Take a chill pill mate.May I suggest in future that if you like that sort of subject/topic perhaps you should start your own thread after all a 3 year old thread is so last week and all that needed to be said in that old thread was said and sort of burned out. Enjoy the forum and try to think of interests or hobbies that you can share with us it's a lot easier on the forum too rather than discussing racial politics. I thank you. :)

course the scots count

- - - Updated - - -

and i didnt look to see if it was a 3 year old post

- - - Updated - - -

course the scots count got good friends in scotland but they want to be independent not belong to england

:roflmao:........:NEXT:............:BUMMER:

Not a good start bazleybloke but give it another go. Don't spit the dummy out or try and rub people up the wrong way lol. Donate don't donate its purely optional. But you are welcome to stick around ;)

Pmsl be a lot of people lost with that post .

...and for those that can't be arsed to Google:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
hi i didnt set out to offend any one i just replied to a discussion im sorry it was 3 years old that wont happen again it just seemed by some one i was only posting to get 5 votes i wasnt again if i upset any one im sorry

Back