England V Wales

P

Pat.V

Anyone have any suggestions as to perhaps where to look for BBTv broadcasts of this particular match?

ill get some up on the footie page in a few mins m8

sorry pat i looked i cant find anything yet ... if its on internet ill get you something by tonight ;)

why don't you watch it on the BBC ?
or am i missing something

8780davy

8780davy said:
why don't you watch it on the BBC ?
or am i missing something
8780davy
he'll need a big fecking aerial he stay in aussie land :Jester: you know the one down under they wrote a song about it :nopity:
went something like this
Traveling in a fried-out combie
On a hippie trail, head full of zombie
I met a strange lady, she made me nervous
She took me in and gave me breakfast
And she said,
"Do you come from a land down under?
Where women glow and men plunder?
Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder?
You better run, you better take cover."

all together now

:nopity:tie me kangaroo down sport, tie me kangaroo down:nopity:
:nopity: watch me walabies feed m8 watch me walabies feed watch me walabies feed :nopity:
:) LMFAO gud on yer sport ;) lol

HAHAHAHAHAHA-Yep, the regulars are quite aware of the difficulty related to me watching the Beeb. Im the guy who lives left @ the Black stump & just around the corner from nowhere, which is a right turn off various aerterial roads from the super freeway of civilisation, via a few dirt tracks, tucked into some wattyl trees, besides a small but fruitfull Billabonmg..surfing the net outside in a hammock..Thats me, pop in some time.....

i will pop in next time i am passing are you to the left or right of the wattyl trees. if i do pop in can you make sure you tie you kangaroo down sport tie your kangaroo down . lol :)

I got these links passed onto me from someone.
England v Wales = mms://218.16.124.109/mianpu
Scotland v Norway = mms://movie.eoa.net.cn/tv5-2
= mms://219.151.6.41/tv11
N.Ireland v Azerbijan = mms://62.212.232.58/aztv1

After all that, by the time the game Kicked off local Pat time, I had again suffered from a strike of Irony. This strange saturday night affliction once again struck Pat down & the ole cane toad was mighty unconcious - tucked up in bed, well before any proceedings took place...... :drink: :drink: :drink:

Back