England v Ukraine

hI CHAPS

Good thread

I dont have motorised dish

just standard
been on 1w permanently for 2 years as i pick up some decent footeh on some channels there on the weekends.

anyway, wanna watch this match, but dont wanna mess around with dish too much.

what is closest frequecny to 1w to watch the match?

is there a channel on a frequency near 1w?

cheers guys!

sorry mate quite a few lines have zero on them do i do it to all of them or just one

what size dish is needed? The signal I get is non existant on 42 degrees

just get it in the south with an 80cm, very low in the sky

I'm in essex with a 85cm but get no signal at all. Is there a prob with my motor setup or something? I get no probs with anything between 7w and 28e.

7w-28e, youre missing the edges of the arc m8, off top of my head it sounds like the elevation of the dish may be slightly off (the up/down adjustment)

i am quite pi$$ed though so may be talking total crap lol :Cheers:

Have a few for me then fella! On closer inspection it seems I have no 7w but have 1w no probs. I am then missing a couple but get from 4e round to 13e no probs. Then I'm missing 16e but get 19e ok. I'm then missing the next few but get 28e and then get nothing past that. Is it me or does this not make any sense?

Last edited:
Right it seems I'm talking the crap! I can get 22w and I can get a variety of sats round as far as 28e. There are sats in between that though that I cant get at all and I cant get anything past 28e. Any ideas why this may be?

i'm watching it on 5e viasat sport norge

just hope the cs carrys on working ok

Not gonna be watching it live - will grab a copy from somewhere once it's been uploaded. Just have to stay away from the news channels for a few hours.

anyone managed to get it on this

EUTELSAT 21.6e 11008 v 5924
england v ukraine

i cant seem to get my 80cm to lock on to 21.6e

Have a few for me then fella! On closer inspection it seems I have no 7w but have 1w no probs. I am then missing a couple but get from 4e round to 13e no probs. Then I'm missing 16e but get 19e ok. I'm then missing the next few but get 28e and then get nothing past that. Is it me or does this not make any sense?

same here mate in in north west i carnt get 7w i get 1w,5w,etc but no 7

plus i carnt get 42 e atall or even 32e

Back