engine oil consumption

I guess you didnt take out the airfiler box then lol, need to find how high the oil leak is mate not wait for it to leak :p

I good drive might show the leak on the floor but still wont show where from if its high.

Wish i was well enough to sort my leak out, fingers crossed maybe in a few months
Didnt wanna break my nails lol

Nah im being careful cos if i damage something it will cost me a fortune. Might just take it to garage tomorrow. They have proper ramps.

Didnt wanna break my nails lol

Nah im being careful cos if i damage something it will cost me a fortune. Might just take it to garage tomorrow. They have proper ramps.

lmao ok mate, doubt your seem to much from a ramp anyway if the oil leak is high.

tbh if you worried about breaking a nail lmfao then dont think you wanna fix the leak !! Your be in such a mess lmfao

let us know tho :p

Has anyone heard from our friend The Dentist? its been quite a while since we heard anything about his oil leak, they could have fitted a new engine by now. :(

Has anyone heard from our friend The Dentist? its been quite a while since we heard anything about his oil leak, they could have fitted a new engine by now. :(

Well it wouldnt be cheap miggy lol Im hoping it isnt headgasket tbh it took me sometime to find mine but if its from the right side and high you wont see much from underside.

He would be better cutting his nails and taking airbox out lmfao :p

Sure he will update thread soon

im still here lol.

still testing but might have sorted it although i didnt find the issue it was a garage. aparently it was the sump. they changed the seal (at a cost of 280!!). left the bottom guard off and driving it round. was supposed to go back yesterday to do a check but was busy at work so will go round on monday.
Fingers crossed its sorted but will know for sure monday.

Personally i gave up working on it because it got a bit too much (no not my nails!!) just didnt want to break something as every part on the damn thing seems to cost a fortune.

im still here lol.

still testing but might have sorted it although i didnt find the issue it was a garage. aparently it was the sump. they changed the seal (at a cost of 280!!). left the bottom guard off and driving it round. was supposed to go back yesterday to do a check but was busy at work so will go round on monday.
Fingers crossed its sorted but will know for sure monday.

Personally i gave up working on it because it got a bit too much (no not my nails!!) just didnt want to break something as every part on the damn thing seems to cost a fortune.

Lets hope its sorted for you now The Dentist good luck on Monday with it. :thumbsup:

Stupid thread just reminded me I have to go to the dentist next week :(

Hope your leak is sorted.

Back