CD & DVD enabling burning windows 7 ultimate

mogga

Inactive User
Reaction score
how do i enable burning on windows 7 ultimate have nero 11 installed but occasionally get burnrights message have used nero for years and no probs but now its doin my head in just does lead in and makes a coaster writers fine since putting win 7 on nowt but probs have burnt 1 dvd that has worked and that was backup disc for windows on windows own burning shite programme help me b4 i boot the feck out of it cheers

Have you tried removing and re-installing Nero?

What discs are you using? and what are you "burning" (other than you backup)

I would try configuring BurnRights (I assume you installed it?).

Otherwise try setting the program compatibility to run as Administrator (Right-click the program, select Properties, click the Compatibility Tab).

Even if you're an administrator the above may be necessary...

cant find burnrights on it have tried various neros no burnrights settings or am i being dumb were is it

did the compatability thing all working cheers something so simple and googled and read loads of regedit stuff and all it took was a right click again thank you

Think it's integrated on that version so should be in Tools. You can test though by running as Administrator (right-click the program and select Run as Administrator). If it works okay then just set the program to always run as administrator.

Did you upgrade from a previous version? It may be necessary to uninstall, remove all traces of prior versions, re-install and then do an update (patches etc.)...

Back