Emmerdale

uproar

Inactive User
Reaction score
on emmerdale how come they've got a new girl who plays victoria but she looks nothing like the previous girl who played her. she hasnt even got the same hair color as her. the producers must be insane if they think the viewers wouldnt notice such a huge cockup.

hey thats soaps for u the girl vicky on eastenders had an american accent went away for a holiday and came back with a cockney accent!! its only tv!!

i know its only tv but it should have realism after all the creators of eastenders, coronation st, emmerdale, etc.. want the characters to depict everyday life (in a ott way).

ye i know what you mean you want to switch off from your own life and watch tv that shows other peoples lifes and their all over the place!

I think they wanted someone with a bit of life cos the old one never said more than three words a week

they did the same thing with her brother robert (emmerdale). He left with a yorkshire accent to go on holiday and came back with a manc accent.

how long was he away for?

on emmerdale how come they've got a new girl who plays victoria but she looks nothing like the previous girl who played her. she hasnt even got the same hair color as her. the producers must be insane if they think the viewers wouldnt notice such a huge cockup.

and they both can't act for peanuts.

Lota shite since they changed the name

EMERDALE FARM FOREVER

Back