****@ ellie1998****

not looking that good then from reading :(
I appreciate your efforts though guys

Who said it was over ;)

Sent from my ZTE-BLADE using Tapatalk

ok, ive been looking a bit deeper into this error, and it appears there may be some form of typo in the script, so even though itll run on the tm800, it wont run on any other proper receivers as the tm800 has a modified version of busybox running on it. heres the error details

127 "command not found" illegal_command Possible problem with $PATH or a typo

tonight, ill go through the basic updater script line by line to find where the error is, if i find it in one script, then itll mean ive found it in all of them, as theyre all based on a template i created

once thats done, the whole DW plugin will work on any receiver ;)

YESSS!!!!!!!!!

ok wiz, ftp into your receiver, and choose an existing script from their updater that you dont use, open it for editing, and remove the existing code, and replace with this

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

and run the 'region' that you replaced, and itll download and install rats list :proud:

at the moment, it doesnt clock up a hit on the server rat, but i can sort that out later

but for now

IT WORKS!!!!!!!!!

Nice one m8 will try that in a bit, can I not just change Rats.sh?

Sent from my ZTE-BLADE using Tapatalk

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo

:Hit:

Works a treat digi,

I did try to just edit Rats file with your script but get the same error,
edited one of the others and away it went :)

But why wont it work when it using Rats script file edited with your new commands?

Its as if it will allow you to add things but wont actually recognise them,maybe it needs to be installed as a plugin?

Kinda off topic,
I see that more and more of our members are signing up to the dreamboxuk forum,
could get busy in here with Q&A's lol

But why wont it work when it using Rats script file edited with your new commands?

Its as if it will allow you to add things but wont actually recognise them,maybe it needs to be installed as a plugin?

ive looked at how it works, and its identical to how my ppanel started out in life, a simples xml that makes the actual ppanel, which then calls on a script to do the work. once i had loads of different parts to my panel, instead of making numerous ppanels, like the dbuk image has, i decided to create the plugin instead.

ill go back to basics for now though, now we know rats list will download and install etc, ill start with a basic ppanel, and work from there

and hopefully get the first version out tonight :)

so can Rat's Bouquet be born ? and ppanels follow ?

Attachments

• plugin_rats.png
    plugin_rats.png
    1.8 KB · Views: 2
ill need to rewrite the actual script in the plugin itself m8, and then it should work, ill need to test it a bit later this evening

however

ive worked out one big issue on the dm800 and Vu, that strangely enough doesnt seem to bother the tm800.

for us to know how many times your channel list was downloaded, i had to create redirects to the actual file so the receiver would recognise the link. the tm800 reads the redirect link, and downloads the file, easy. proper receivers read the link, then read the redirected link first, then report that its not a valid http or ftp link for wget to use

so while i can make it work, youd have no idea of how popular your list becomes as each download wouldnt be counted

ill try and work around this, maybe by rehosting the file or sommat

Back