EliteBlackHole cam install

porche944

Inactive User
Reaction score
Just installed image on clone DM800HD. I can't find the Addons option to install CC*am any ideas appreciated.

Thanks.

What version normal or pheonix edition, think dream elite's server is down, but the pheonix edition panel works fine, if you have just put the image on, i would go and put the pheonix edition on, it's just the same with different boot screen,and there download server works.

I think its the normal version. Is the Pheonix version available in the download section, if not could you post?

Should have mentioned my DM800 is SIM 2.01 with BL76a

Thanks.

Last edited:
You can get the image here,

Free przitaly images Download (Only for NEWB DM800 SIM2)--UNOFFICIAL DREAM ELITE V.133DV3 PHOENIX EDITION

And get ssl76c here,

Free Dreambox Images Download (Only for NEWB DM800 SIM2)--sim201-SSL76C--(A/B/C)-20100909

Once you flash the image, then without rebooting open another web browser page and go to the webif page again and flash ssl76c, then you can reboot.

Don't reboot till you have flashed image then ssl.

Going from ssl76a to ssl76c is fine.

Thanks.

When I've flashed ssl76c do I need to flash it again if an image is 76c?

Also, can I then flash safely an image that is 76a or b?

I new to the DM800 upgraded from a DM500, sorry for so many questions

Thanks.

If the image already has ssl76c in it, then no you then don't need to flash that aswell, yeah you can flash an image that is a or b, but a/b had bugs in them and c is updated with the bugs taken out. If you have flashed an image that has the ssl included, it won't harm your box if you do then flash ssl76c on,

I always prefer to flash original versions on rather than patched versions, it doesn't really make a difference just my preference.

Now I'm understanding how these images works. Thanks.

I've just flashed SIM 2.01 Gimini 76a, so this can be upgraded to 76c by powering off, holding down the on button, web browse to DM800 and then flash with ssl76C_20100909.nfi.

Will that work?

I see in that there are two file for ssl: ssl76C_20100909.nfi and ssl76C_20100909.bin. Does the bin file get loaded via the nfi?

Thanks.

No the bin file is for using to make backup's etc, it's the nfi file that's used, they must just include the bin file for as well.

Yeah you can install it like that it will just over write ssl76a, i would usually just do it when i'm flashing the image, but it's no problem do it the way your doing.

What version normal or pheonix edition, think dream elite's server is down, but the pheonix edition panel works fine, if you have just put the image on, i would go and put the pheonix edition on, it's just the same with different boot screen,and there download server works.

Sorry, hopefully last question.

I can find the section to download Addons (CCcam etc)

Sorry, hopefully last question.

I can find the section to download Addons (CCcam etc)

Hope you have found it by now, it's in the greean panel, then press yellow, addons download manager, then cams/plugins etc are there.

Back