Eduardo injury

@trabbs im not banning you.

forget about that and talk about the eduardo tackle as what is done is done and i stand by that if people agree with it or not

and i dont really give a fook either so either forget about it or keep it in your memmory because i could not careless what anyone thinks of me or what i have done.

so just forget about it now!

whats done is done!

Last edited:
had a bad day and this is the best news i heard al day!
so glad the little fella will be ok.

i find your comments yesterday libellous and the only reason your club decided to retract them was cos my club was about to start legal proceedings

the lad will miss the last 3 months of the season and possibly 2 of next season

how about you look at david dunn who spent the good part of 3 years injured, you dont see us blaming other clubs for his injuries

football is a contact sport and as far as i am concerned wenger should be disciplined by the fa, he goes shouting his mouth off whenever he feels like it even though the likes of eduardo nearly took evra's ankles off last week, eboue kicking chunks out of chelsea players, oh but arsenal are allowed to get away with it cos they are special

arsenal are nearly as bad as chelsea when it comes to cheating and being dirty, it is just a shame a young lad like eduardo gets the short straw

Arsenal & Manu are the best when it comes to fair play the stats show that. Arsenal are now trying to do some foul play but they wont be able to do it that much as no one will stand for it. You see when a good team commits foul play the boo hoo boys come out to play.

So your team was about to start legal proceedings thats like Worzel Gummidge taking on the Roman Empire. Your club would quicker kiss our ass looking for loan players. Hopefully your team gets relegated.:)

What I think and many others if that football players sign contract knowing that they have a chance of getting injured, whether bad or not can't be determined until it happens.

So your team was about to start legal proceedings thats like Worzel Gummidge taking on the Roman Empire. Your club would quicker kiss our ass looking for loan players. Hopefully your team gets relegated

our owners are worth more than yours - they are just tight !

remember they got a bit of control concerning the tabloids and anything u lot do through sky will be matched in the papers

yes i do believe they would take legal action as you cannot go around saying things like the player meant it and he should be banned for good, he is basically being libellous concerning the player making him out to be something he aint

we did you a favour with bendtner and we have given you a good 6 or 7 million in transfer clauses from upson and pennant

so whos banned mickeyd (the boss) ? has he banned himself or something lol...

Back