Eduardo injury

SkinbacK

Inactive User
Reaction score
He was injured so bad sky wont show any replay of it but I want to see it. What a bunch of cu-nts. Arsenal physio[SIZE=-1] Gary Lewin is so devastated he can hardly look at the game. [/SIZE]

Switched it on just after it had happened and players looked in shock. You know its bad when they dont show a replay, i can only imagine the bones broken through the skin.

Hope he recovers asap.

left ankle from the reactions the fecking thing was hanging off... looks like it could be the end, hope not as its not nice, looks worse than smiths for manu, they showed that one on the reply as a guide of how bad it must look.

"Sky saying they won't show a replay because the pictures are too horrific"

.......jesus it must be bad.

Feel for the guy. No player deserves an injury like that.

Very unfortunate circumstances i just wish he get well soon!

Still have not seen a replay but can only imagine it is very, very serious.

I just wish him all the best he is in safe hands so good luck to Eduaro no player deserves this!

Just slightly off-topic.

Most of the serious leg-break incidents over the years (Smith,Cisse,Busst,Larsson etc) have all been what could be described as unfortunate circumstances rather than involvement from another player in a tackle.

BUT IF this was the result of a horrible challenge by one player on another and I'd say the shit is gonna hit the fan over this in the next few weeks.

If this tackle has potentially resulted in the ending of a career then the consequences are going to be enormous.

Last edited:
l find it hard to believe a fellow player can do that to another player , didnt look like an accident to me .. and walcott is playing an ace game by the way . just scored again as lm writing this

thats bad , very bad l will be amazed if hes back playing at the level again

just been on tv, they said they,ve confirmed he,s broken his lower leg (no doh), and hes at a hospital where there deciding whether to operate or not....

deciding???? jesus it was hanging off the aint putting plaster of paris on that for 6 weeks.

Never seen it but it must have been a feckin disgraceful challenge to cause a break like that.

I hope Taylor is strung up for that? He'll have a good few sleepless nights if he is a human being after doing that to a fellow professional?

i disagree, it was a bad incident but in no way did he mean to do it, they where facing each other and he went for the ball at force, you can see from the pic it was one footed and low it was just an accident and the picture on taylors face tells a story.

it was bad but it wasnt malice or intended, so i dont think the string him up post are required this time,

it was an accident pure and simple, to be honest it wasnt even reckless it was a full on tackle that had a bad ending, even the sky commentators said they didnt even think it was even a yellow at the time it happened before everyone realised how bad the injury was.

you cant hang a guy because someone got injured.

just been on tv, they said they,ve confirmed he,s broken his lower leg (no doh), and hes at a hospital where there deciding whether to operate or not....

deciding???? jesus it was hanging off the aint putting plaster of paris on that for 6 weeks.

when the displacement is that far apart the nerve damage and vain damage will take forever to repair

i disagree, it was a bad incident but in no way did he mean to do it, they where facing each other and he went for the ball at force, you can see from the pic it was one footed and low it was just an accident and the picture on taylors face tells a story.

it was bad but it wasnt malice or intended, so i dont think the string him up post are required this time,

it was an accident pure and simple, to be honest it wasnt even reckless it was a full on tackle that had a bad ending, even the sky commentators said they didnt even think it was even a yellow at the time it happened before everyone realised how bad the injury was.

you cant hang a guy because someone got injured.

Thanks for clarifying Thommo.

As I mentioned, I never seen the challenge so probably shouldn't have been so hastie in my initial post about the injury.

:Cheers:

that looks very nasty did not see the challenge but looking at the pic it don't look good for his future in football very sad :(

Last edited:
Thanks for clarifying Thommo.

As I mentioned, I never seen the challenge so probably shouldn't have been so hastie in my initial post about the injury.

:Cheers:

no probs m8, it was a bad tackle but there wasnt any intent, had he got the ball and not the man everyone would have said good tackle, it was just unfortunate he did get the man which in turn made it a bad tackle, think sometimes these players get a bad rap for a genuine attempt at the ball, its a shame and was bad as said but theres wasnt any attempt to play the man and not the ball in which case it would have been string him up time.

tackle here if you want to see it.

http://www.gamblog.co.uk/

Last edited by a moderator:
Back